Well my opinion as a heavy buyer:
1. I hate bundles, I feel cheated when I have bought a theme. And next week its in a bundle.
2. Im sorry but I love multipurpose themes. Most of the times I just do not install all plugins that come with them, so the website doesnt gets very slow.
I can tell you they very reason people dont buy less niche items, its not that they dont have enough plugins. Its thats a lot harder to redesign it.
I have a lot of niche themes that I ended up nevery use because, it was faaaar to much work to chance anything about it.
3. What I DO hate, its too much similair multipurpose themes. Guys really I want to BUY more, but not the same thing over and over again.
Besides that, I dont know. I still have the feeling there could be done something more for frequent buyers. Not sure what,
Something to keep you motivated to keep spending
Time for a little party. Just bought my 500th item. Last time I checked there was only a 500 download badge, but now there is a 1000+ also.
Guess its time for a new goal!
Im sorry but Im getting so angry about this updates. Im no author but I manage over 200 websites.
I have the feeling I have to update every …..... month. This getting out of control.
Am I the only one who does not fancy all these updates?
Allright sitting at 450 buys, I hope I hit the 500 soon (all market places) I really got some feedback for the website and authors.
1. Please introduce something else on the homepage besides latest items. Maybe more good feautured items?
Their is stuff which I can create myself in 2-3 hours, together with some really really good themes that take months and are worth every dollar twice.
2. I loved the “best selling” items at first. But really as frequent buyer I hate it. Their is too much old stuff.
3. Pricing of themes. Ok one time I buy a theme with 10 options and the other day I buy a theme with 9999 options. Same price, it makes no sense. It takes too much time to read and preview all the themes. I dont care if its 100$ aslong as I know I have enought options.
4. We need more sorting options.
5. Keep it all going, I really still love this website, themes and community.
One thing for authors: I really hate it when theme options creates css files. Please dont. I really really love it when their is just one css file. Ok I know its not good for loading, but I really love it keep it simple. (yes I know this is a bad suggestion)
Besides some fine-tuning. Im sorry but I love it. I hope someone will come with a similar plugin for wordpress on codecanyon quick
Im looking for a theme with has some kind of tooltip option in the homepage header or in full screen template.
With that I mean, you should be able to add a button to a slider. But in place of going to a certain page it should be able to pop out some kind of information box.
Anyone know of some kind of theme who has almost that, else I need to look for a tool tip script I guess….
Best regards & thanks in advance,
Just wondering if someone knows a theme on here which has like some functionalities like.
Im not talking about the design, but a few functionalities so it can give me a head start on creating a website like that. For example that you can “love” a post and it will store the post you love in your account.(and maybe even share it on fb) and some community options.
Thanks in advance,
Thanks for some suggestions, Im trying out some plugins.
Also, Im really no expert in this, so forgive me if Im talking totally non sense here. But I heard, they execute things through comment or contact forms. Anyone knows if this is true? Else I might just disallow comments and contact form on some websites.
Would that help?
Ok Im really getting insane lately for. I own around 50 wordpress websites. (some are from clients). But the damn wordpress is keep getting updates all the damn time. Yeah sounds great, but its not! because it starts with wordpress > plugins > themes. (which 100% of the time I manually changed, so I have to go file by file)
In the past, I just didnt care, but some got targeted by hackers so not updating them is not really a solution either.
It seems its getting a daily task to keep everything updated like this. Im getting scared to go on vacation. Last time a blog which was only 2 months old, already got hacked!
Anyone know a solution to this?