I agree, I think if the eye looks dated or seems not meet the requirements can not give a very detailed feedback as there are many templates in the queue .
Not bad , just looks outdated .
Its a good idea , but logo & navigation need more work .. also pages looks simple / plain but can be ok on a background image ..
I think the envato has balance under control , for something is the price .. must be quite complex to do a job for this CMS
You already have some examples for inspiration, your theme looks very outdated as reviewer said , change your graphics , elements , etc ..
Recent Projects boxes have a weird padding , your sidebar & breadcrum too .. & home section seems to be very normal ( layout )
I like very nice theme , perhaps requirements includes some other sections or other features , seems very simple blog .
I was quite gone btw , but well .. i see you need some tips to moove on .
First of all i must say if you have no coding skills will be very hard but no impossible .
PSD Category is the most difficult in terms of design and aesthetic , and this is your main problem , design need to be reconsider .
You have a nice & clean concept , but maybe you need to check that .
- Body colors looks muted
- Navigation can be fine
- Slider caption its plain (slider need to looks more pleasant)
- Elements needs more room to breath, give more paddings.
- I like team box element, but other elements like icons or dashed line look outdated.
- I like footer but all are very together.
- Reconsider Fonts , uppercase , italic styles .. create a correct visual hierarchy.
- About & Services layout seems plain/simple nothing unique ..
Even arranging all that the general style of the site does not meet the requirements of PSD category as it has to be very unique detailed template .. but maybe if you reconsider all points and make several changes in terms of aesthetics can work fine in HTML sites .. hope you have luck & lets work ..