Were looking for a great flash animator that also knows flash development. Someone who knows the latest standards. We dont want to see flash examples that are 5 years old and outdated.
Please provide your Skype info or contact info here, I can also contact you though your profile if you wish.
Dont respond if:
- You sort of know flash.
- You will take any work because you need money.
- You oversell yourself and/or have problems committing.
Only respond if:
- You are very experienced with flash.
- Your available to work dedicated to complete a job.
- You have examples and references.
- You can provide a quote on the job.
Thanks in advance,
I noticed a lot of people on here use some documentation builder site, does anyone know what it is or can anyone recommend one?
Are you allowed to give away an item as a contest if your selling it on here?
Hows this compare with others out there?
Hey guys, just want to let you know that I have a cPanel theme up on github if you want to use it. I’m working on integrating it with Bootstrap 3.1 and a full build process for easier updating and responsiveness. Feel free to use it and submit any issues if you find any problems.
Sweet thanks! Pretty nice I did notice “icFAA ?>” in the header though? Any ETA on finishing it up? Thanks again.
permalinks display as ”../roadster/team_members_detail.html”
That background pattern makes the site look really dated, also I would try to fit some imagery or somthing up top so its not so plain when you first load the page above the fold.
I think its clean but the header and footer could use work like mentioned.
Its simple and clean, I think the header could use something to spice it up, as well I think if you had the elements slide in or animate on load it would make a huge difference.
1) That slider background is too old school, find nice quality images to replace it. Maybe a blurred landscape background.
2) That lobster font has to go, stay away from any niche fonts, find fonts that are universal and will look good on all applications.
3) Do something DIFFERENT your theme is the same as 20+ other themes on here. Change the slider area to something unique to catch peoples attention dont just use the standard full width slider.
4) Your icons, some are not even centered properly (the image in the circle) and they are the same as everyone else uses. Maybe make the icons a flat shadow type instead to make them unique.
5) Coming from someone who uses themes all the time I HATE IT when people have “portfolios” on creative style sites and all they do is open in a lightbox, that is just useless and totally lazy in my opinion. I wish all these themes were banished from themeforest.
That should keep you busy.