Posts by mattymc727

5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
mattymc727 says

New England is a beautiful place too. Its probably a lot like you are used to in the UK. New England has mountains, oceanfront, lakes, rivers, snow and heat. The winters can be brutal, but the autumn and summer cant be beat. Most of the New England states have small cities and the public education is very good. Cost of living is a little high, but its worth it.

I grew up in New Hampshire, I have traveled across the world, and will always come back home to NH. No state is better.

Check out some more reading here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hampshire
5 posts
mattymc727 says

If you check and find something in my Portfolio let me know i can help you with Re-Branding.

Thanks! Actually may go with this one, as the shift deals with going international.

http://videohive.net/item/intelligence-agency-promo/6608087?WT.ac=portfolio_item&WT.seg_1=portfolio_item&WT.z_author=miseld
5 posts
mattymc727 says

Hey gang,

Recently the company I work for has adopted a new corporate wide strategy change. Because of the changing market, we believe this strategy will help us adapt. I have been asked to produce a new promo for the strategy change, and have come here to look for the perfect template. I am leaning towards a kinetic typography template, because that may visualize the “shift/change” better. I have looked at a few other corporate openers too. I absolutely love the work on this site, and have bought a lot of templates before. There are so many great options I am having a hard time narrowing down my choices. I am looking for something around 1 minute in length or shorter. Price doesnt matter, I have plenty to spend.

Anyone have any good recommendations? Im not really interested in custom work. I am 99% sure I will buy something already out on the marketplace.

5 posts
mattymc727 says

Our web development team and IT department use microsoft sharepoint, which is garbage. Many individual departments have gone to third parties for their marketing techniques because of the incompetence of our own designers. I have been tasked with updating our team site, because I have the most amount of html experience, yet I am nowhere near as talented as the folks on this site. We have a connection to replace our team sharepoint with our own webpage, its now time to build one. I created this thread to test the response time. Most likely I will purchase a template already made, because of time constraints.

Thanks for the responses.

5 posts
mattymc727 says

Hello All,

We are a department of a large defense contracting company called BAE Systems. Our department is looking to have a really innovative looking webpage built for ourselves that will be simple for us to use, yet cool for our users to look at. Our department is Deep Mission Understanding and Collaborative Innovation and we specializing working with the warfighter and creating innovative new business for the future. There are so many wonderful choices on Themeforest and I cant settle on the right design.

The homepage we have in mind would have embedded video capability (streaming/flash/anything) in the center, with one side of the page focused on Deep Mission Understanding, while the other side focused on Collaborative innovation. I guess that layout would look sort of like a header, 3 columns of content (center column being video) and a footer. Sub pages from our homepage would be meet the team, user needs, chart galleries, calendar of upcoming events, maybe a blog/news reel, and a metrics page.

If there is a developer that wants to help take on this design first hand, let me know, otherwise ill just keep looking. I am not looking so much towards the artistic feel, but rather a technology/innovative/military feel to it, if that makes any sense.

by
by
by
by
by
by