Posts by mesunil2010

86 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

Hi guys,

I’m looking for a backend developer to work with me, on my account. I do all the design and front end stuff :)

Someone?

Yes, someone here, you can add me on skype to talk more : mrbrightside2012 :)

86 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

What’s up with the scrolling? It’s quite off-putting. I wouldn’t be surprised if you got rejected on that alone.

Other than that it looks pretty good to me.

Edit: I can’t scroll to the bottom of this page for some reason (FF/OSX): http://themes.tuchuk.com/?page_id=1859
Sorry about it, its just that i am exprementing on it right now, it was fine earlier when submitted :)
Ah ok but why are you changing the scrolling in the first place? Just curious.

One of the author complaint about it here :)

86 posts
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

What’s up with the scrolling? It’s quite off-putting. I wouldn’t be surprised if you got rejected on that alone.

Other than that it looks pretty good to me.

Edit: I can’t scroll to the bottom of this page for some reason (FF/OSX): http://themes.tuchuk.com/?page_id=1859

Sorry about it, its just that i am exprementing on it right now, it was fine earlier when submitted :)

86 posts
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

@goodydadog, I have enabled wp_debug and the error is due to revolution slider. I am experimenting on theme right now. :)
sayeth whaat? We are all using revolution slider here :D

:D Happened to me, may be some theme conflict and now gone :)

86 posts
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

@goodydadog,

I have enabled wp_debug and the error is due to revolution slider. I am experimenting on theme right now. :)

86 posts
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

While i agree some others don’t validate Charlie is right – it depends on what the errors are and how avoidable they are as it is still a requirement for submission. I also agree with one touch – it feels incomplete. Irrelevant of if you can compile pages like about/services etc they should exist in the preview to demonstrate that.

Thank you for the feedback and ofcouse, there is about/contact page in demo and also all use-able blocks are shown in features section. You can see the demo. Can there be anything more i could have missed ?

86 posts
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

@axool thank you for the likes. @charlie4282 I don’t see that other approved themes are validated too @one_touch this is just a demo created using page builder in theme and surely we can add any other contents or blocks too, you can see it in features section.

We really have worked hard for this one. We can’t be puppet of reviewers opinion. At least we need reason for the reject .

86 posts
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

I also have asked for staff reply here .

86 posts
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

For every submission , i get this :

Unfortunately your submission FlattyPlus – Creative Flat Multipurpose theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Thanks for your submission! - The Envato Marketplaces Team

My theme demo is http://themes.tuchuk.com . Do any of you think , its even not ready for ThemeForest?????

I have followed all submission rules while developing it. Please suggest me something , just anything. I think i atleast deserve to know why isn’t it ready for ThemeForest ?

86 posts
+2 more
mesunil2010 says

Your comment really means a lot, and surely it helps too. I will surely consider your comments too. Thank you for you time. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by