Posts by mharr765

20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mharr765 says

I will try and fade it more into the background so it blends in more. I will see how that looks :)

They mean that the effect is sitting on top of the text, I think you should try putting the heading background BEHIND the text, instead of on top of it

Which line are you refering to ?

Increase the spacing between the lines of your paragraph text

20 posts
mharr765 says

Allright, so I re-designed it a bit.

Is this any better? I need more suggestions, otherwise Im going to scrap it and go for something simpler.

I know there are a lot of ‘Category Links’, please dont really consider the ‘Category’ and ‘Latest Posts’ as boxes for poor content, its just a test and can always be changed!

Thanks heres the link

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9928/blog89dj9.jpg

20 posts
mharr765 says

I like it, it looks like a lot of the other themes that are already on this site.

20 posts
mharr765 says

Ok. I just wont use it.

20 posts
mharr765 says

Thank you! As of now, I was intending this to just sell as a PSD . Your suggestions were very helpful. I will use them all!

And yeah, I knew I need to add a footer. However, with the crooked paper, Im still not sure how Im going to continue it further down a page, but I have attempted a few ideas. When I figure that out, Ill add a footer of some type.

And for the navigation, Ill definitely do something with that, I wasn’t sure how I was even going to do the navigation, that was just something I threw together really quickly. I also did remember the ‘active page’ in the navigation, but I guess the layer was invisible when I saved this.

I think Im just going to straighten out the piece of paper, so that way it makes everything work easier.

20 posts
mharr765 says

Hello I dont think my design is going to get accepted, but at least I would like your opinions on how I can improve this design. Or if I should generally just start all over.

The link is: http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4364/ppr4lj5.jpg

Thanks

20 posts
mharr765 says

Generally I make psd interfaces 1280×1024.

Is this an appropriate size?

Bigger, or smaller? Just wanted to make sure!

Thank you!

20 posts
mharr765 says

thank you!

20 posts
mharr765 says

I just dont want to be confused here, is it an option for me to simply sell just the Photoshop PSD interface ? Like without having to code or anything?

I can code I just like designing a lot more..and was wondering if it was an option to sell just the psd? Or am I selling the psd as well as the code?

Thank you to anyone who can help clear this up for me.

20 posts
mharr765 says

Ok, so I’m brand new to this site.

Basically, if I’m understanding correctly, in designing and reselling interfaces, I cannot use any images from the web if I have not bought them (basically)?

I understand everything has to be my own, so simply crediting where an image came from is not allowed, correct?

And what about for previews, if I just wanted to use images as placeholders in the preview-but they wouldn’t actually be included in the selling of the actual layout. I’m guessing that wouldn’t be allowed either?

Just want to get everything straight before I do anything, thank you.

by
by
by
by
by
by