Posts by miseld

4075 posts After Effects Templates
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld
says

There’s only a small handful that a really regular posters in the forum.

On the subject of the badge… I don’t want to sound like a stuck record here, but I think the quality of the posts is most important. I wonder what the post count is for, actually. Does your opinion count for more if you’ve posted more times?

-f.

No Felt, just to mark members who spend 24/7 :) @ VH, you have right about quality of the posts.

• Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld
says

Can I be considered active?

Sure :)

+9 more
miseld
says

I was wondering how much do we have active Forum members @videohive marketplace? I think we should have badge for members with over 1000 posts. We keep this forum alive :) Just wondering is there much more then 50?

Show we count, post reply in this thread.

+9 more
miseld
says

Works fine :) Any similar for JOOMLA ?

+9 more
miseld
says

Thanks for the question motion revolver, same question here… because I’m preparing big project for january.

Easy :D why so serious!

Ponekad manji projekti donesu vise novca

@ Mocarg I still sell 1-2-3-4 sales per day but for now it does not stop, I hope it will remain so.

+9 more
miseld
says

I have 3 background projects that has less than 20 sales. I’m planing to remove them and offer as a free projects from my blog (placdarms.lv) along with my other free projects. If something doesn’t sell – it shouldn’t be here. I’ll rather offer that as a free content to drive traffic to my real content.

Why not pack them inside new project and give them as free if someone buy project?

+9 more
miseld
says

good point, yes it’s even late now for new year’s stuff, as for many of us we have a 2 week lead time for production and need a month’s advance for holiday themed projects if possible… for example I bought a good new year’s aep recently, the clock one, and it takes me a week or so to figure out how to make a promo spot with it, then a few days to get the video done, and that all has to happen by dec 26 so i can get a video/site/email promo w/new year’s theme finished… so definitely agree need the month before 3-4 weeks lead time, is best.

and buyers are buyers, i wouldn’t hold off on submitting products, likely a flood of competition first week or two of the new year, best to be in early w/projects i think…

-k

Thanks for “TIPS” Ken. so we need to submit our Holiday projects in november…

+9 more
miseld
says

I wish $5000 monthly in sales. :D

i want 50% from that :D

+9 more
miseld
says
+9 more
miseld
says

Actually, casting my mind back to last year…. I seem to remember the Hive was like a ghost-town between the 20th and 25th and then afterwards there was quite a pick up between Christmas and New Year.

I guess by the 26th, all the preparation’s been done; most of the eating and drinking too; there’s no work to go back to yet and vast swathes of time to fill. How to fill it? With browsing Videohive of course!

-f.

I guess few of us will be only ghosts in that period at VH :) Now it’s perfect time for analyze marketplace, what sells, how sells etc…

by
by
by
by
by
by