Posts by miseld

4013 posts After Effects Templates
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
miseld says

It’s great! Text is awesome and music too.

• Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+10 more
miseld says

hey, i ve made a project is premiere pro 2.0 and i want to open it to an other pc, but when i open it and I link the media that it asks me to link, the media are wrong and i have to relink them one by one. any solution?

Try to collect your media

+10 more
miseld says
+10 more
miseld says

what are you selling? Drugs? :) Kidding, Congrats keep up good work!

+10 more
miseld says

Guys… just a little thought: if a template gets converted/used for a tv project doesnt it have to be on “extended license” release or something like that? If so… nobody purschased that item with an extended license from me as I recall! :-/ Frozt
is there anyone who sold the extended licence? :D

I have 1 sell with extended license :)

+10 more
miseld says

good point to come to agreement on some kind of standard, for both frame size and compression bitrates

+1

+10 more
miseld says

I do 3000 just cause I feel I am often loosing quality with lower rate. Kinda annoys me when I see blocky elements in the preview. Often depends on the graphical content itself but I dont feel like “testing” everytime till I find the optimal bitrate for the particular template. Regards,
inlife

Try to export first to QT with full resolution, then export to FLV in half resolution. This works for me to avoid square pixels and also i use CBR ~3500

+10 more
miseld says

I’ve always loved Gigabyte boards, but when you do need some occasional support or tech help, their website is absolute garbage. Might as well try to sift through Geocities for a few hours. I’d say stick with EVGA for the mobo and video card if possible. I love everything they do!!

+1

I have 2 Gigabyte montherboards P43ES 3G and older one GA-965g ds3 – They work like charm :) One on CoreQuad Q9450 and older on Core2Duo E6400

+10 more
miseld says

Yes, but you need to do that before withdrawal is processed.

+10 more
miseld says

Personaly i use 640×360 But 960×540 is also great for customers with Full HD monitors

by
by
by
by
by
by