4151 posts After Effects Templates
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

Someone mention daddy :) Where do you need servers (USA or EUROPE ) maybe i can provide you stable hosting.
US

Send me specification for hosting (bandwidth, space, how much mysql databases, windows or linux, how much addon domains etc..) i will send you details.

• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

Someone mention daddy :)

Where do you need servers (USA or EUROPE ) maybe i can provide you stable hosting.

• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

I was brainstorming about a way how we could protect our marketplace items better against illegal sharing on other websites.

I came up with a nifty way that if Envato would implement this, that we could know what users shared wich files.

The way you could do this is when a user downloads a files that their user id or email is added to the comment field of the zipped script. This can be done very easily like this:

$zip = new ZipArchive();
$res = $zip->open('script.zip');
if($res === true) {
    $zip->setArchiveComment('user_1345435');
    $zip->close();
} 

// Download zip code here

When the file now is shared on other websites, the evato staff can download a copy, read out the comment field and find out wich user shared that file.

Of course, if a user deletes this comment tag from the zip it will not work but I’m sure 99% of the users here doesn’t know a zip file has a comment field, let alone know how to edit it.

+1

• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

LOL :D

• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

Actually, we began accepting CS5 last week. Due to the holidays I held off on officially announcing it. I was planning on creating a post on here and on Notes to announce it either tomorrow or Wednesday…I still will, but those of you who read this here get to know a little early :P.

Then just rename thread :)

• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

This is something inevitable, it’s just matter of time. I just noticed that the competition began with the acceptance of CS5 projects. Are there any signs that we will officially be able to send CS5 templates? Authors, your opinion? Staff any info?

• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

:)

Happy New Year!

-f.

Very nice Felt :) Happy New Year!

• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

Thanks for info!

• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

Hello guys, my friend owns a beauty salon. I want to make a promo trailer type of thing for her. I have been browsing the after effects project files for the past 3 hours but had no idea what to use. She had a photoshoot several months ago that I can use. I also have a Canon 7d camera in which I can go to her salon and shoot some video of her working on a client… I was thinking of llike a promo trailer type of thing where i Can use pictures from the photoshoot, shoot video of her working on clients, maybe shoot something in green screen and have a cool background, and have some nice flying text, objects… Any suggestions? Or if there is already a project made by someone on here that I can purchase…

Did you check my portfolio? Take a look R2 legacy template or You are invited or even Website Corporate V2? I think they can finish your job.

• Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

In the beginning i was have same problem but as times goes i learn some things. I can suggest you to look Placdarms (Filips) items, he is real “Color master” :)

by
by
by
by
by
by