Posts by miseld

4011 posts After Effects Templates
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
miseld says

Could be a nice feature.

+1

• Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+10 more
miseld says

Hi all, i do quick analysis for my account, for 7-8 months I generated over 12 500 hits. Of these 53 are registered, which means that traffic that I generate approximately every 230s is a customer or member. On average, each of them laid a deposit of $ 20 where I got $ 5.80 as its ref.cut. Regardless of how many of these 53 member / customer deposits continue to carry out I’m finished with them, that is what is the worst in the system. A 30 % deposit is quite a decent sum for the affiliate.

The fact is that Envato near by and got a percentage of people who would only work as an affiliate and thus would be a certain percentage of the sale, of course there would have been the most successful ones who know the area of internet marketing.

+10 more
miseld says

You must be kidding? I genarate: 3821 Clickthroughs with and without www …. Only 13 registrated….

+10 more
miseld says

http://analytics.envato.com/

Just enter with your API and username

+10 more
miseld says

You are not allowed to link your own Videohive items on forum threads. Period. The only time I will ever let it go is if it is a specific and relevant response to a buyer requesting a certain type of file. Everything else will be regarded as spam.

I know the rules, then you should delete this thread becouse no more sense to be active. I was not promoting my items i earn enought for this month. All i want is to make authors cooperate and share informations. If you see my item before you delete it, i was never imagine when i was creating mobile template that one of customers would be a MAGICIAN . That is point of this thread we all make something but noone knows where template was used and how.

We need some changes, new marketplaces are rapidly opening, it’s not about me or mine items it’s about all authors and marketplace that pay my bills!

At the end we all live from ENVATO .

+10 more
miseld says

Totally agree it’s an interesting and potentially valuable thread :)

But from the wiki:

A Note on Self Promotion

Because of the commercial nature of the Envato networks, authors are expected to understand and respect the fact that using the forum to post links to one’s own items, or to give away free files to the community, is not allowed. This practice effectively undercuts the hard work of all authors who wish to sell their items fairly, and as such it is not tolerated.

Why should i promote item that is old few months if i have better then this in my portfolio? :)

+10 more
miseld says

@generator We just make a small exchange what customers do with our templates, to get bright and clear picture what market needs.

+10 more
miseld says

I would like to see some templates in “action” if you have it, or you get previews from your clients. Feel free to post it here.

Customized by client: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCdUcGho-rI

I hope this will help us all to understand what clients need.

+10 more
miseld says

From time to time someone shows up and leave some negative comment :), just do replay on comment, if they not contact you again just “Report Comment”. I was have similar with my Royal Wedding template and The Eclipse, just ignore if they not replay, that is only way

+10 more
miseld says

Works perfect, like a charm!!! I add it to my website: http://www.aedaddy.com/

by
by
by
by
by
by