Posts by miseld

4034 posts After Effects Templates
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says
  • Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says

Can we stop our payments?

+9 more
miseld says

Whole day i trying to access – Moneybookers.com the page is unavailable! Anyone can try access the page? Is website down?

+9 more
miseld says

Congrats!

+9 more
miseld says

I’m already buying less from here because previews take so long to load…

:) You will always buy here, less or more…

+9 more
miseld says

For me Envato is long-term business it’s not about money, but money keep us all in one place, i am happy as long i can earn and spend time discuss with you all :)

But remember you can think what ever you want, if we lose Envato we lose big chance in our small lives to reach millions of WWW users (customers)

+9 more
miseld says

I would not agree with you SonicCube, I’m also the author, buyer, publisher,marketer, webmaster …. but do not neglect referrals… My referral is perhaps your customer, your referral is perhaps my customer that’s the way marketplace works.

lets face it seriously while we now are talking about it. i dont think authors now need or must promote also their items, you missing the point why you leave atleats half of your money to envato? Think like the superstore, You the supplier and envato is the store owner that must sell the products. I think it would be very stupid if the store owner also ask you: “ummm, great products, but can you also find me the people who will buy this?” ...is how envato affiliate system is build, it looks like is created for affiliates but i get mad each time i see an article or post made from staff that reads like “How you promote your envato marketplace inventory?”

Conclusion: If we all do just a little we can expect much more.
no, conclusion is: we do and did enoug for envato, now is their turn.

I have my strategy you have yours :) for me Envato do enought.

+9 more
miseld says

Hello p.s. I never spent time on the refereals, for me it’s realy not worth it, i better compose a new track in the meantime :)

I would not agree with you SonicCube, I’m also the author, buyer, publisher,marketer, webmaster …. but do not neglect referrals. I feel tired of the screen and I also need a vacation but if I give up and a couple of authors from every marketplace personally believe that without the promotion we all would generally have less all sales. You prefer to do that music that you will sell in a few months to bring a few dozen sales, if I told you that marketers are able to profit from referrals the same amount and sometimes bigger that you’ll earn from selling the music for much shorter period would you have changed your opinion start refering new peoples? My referral is perhaps your customer, your referral is perhaps my customer that’s the way marketplace works.

Previously, I worked with network marketing in which the golden rule if you learn to others to do the same as those that you will be much better.

Conclusion: If we all do just a little we can expect much more.

+9 more
miseld says

It’s great! Text is awesome and music too.

+9 more
miseld says

hey, i ve made a project is premiere pro 2.0 and i want to open it to an other pc, but when i open it and I link the media that it asks me to link, the media are wrong and i have to relink them one by one. any solution?

Try to collect your media

by
by
by
by
by
by