Posts by mistersoul216

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
mistersoul216 says

I sent you an email…

I am a veteran graphic artist with over 17 years experience in design and illustration. I wish I could send you a link to some of my work…hence the reason I am here! I am seeking to develop an ongoing relationship with a reliable programmer so that I can sub-contract the code work for web projects I get inquiries on. I have grown into the habit of turning down projects because of the lack of a reliable programmer.

I specialize in all forms of design and illustration applications and am EXTREMELY talented. I can email you samples of my work as well as a couple sites I put together myself.

I am currently seeking a programmer to complete a custom portfolio site I developed for myself. If anyone is interested I can be reached at:

projects (at) mistersoul216 (dot) com

Thanks!

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
mistersoul216 says

I am a veteran graphic artist with over 17 years experience in design and illustration. I wish I could send you a link to some of my work…hence the reason I am here!

I am seeking to develop an ongoing relationship with a reliable programmer so that I can sub-contract the code work for web projects I get inquiries on. I have grown into the habit of turning down projects because of the lack of a reliable programmer.

I specialize in all forms of design and illustration applications and am EXTREMELY talented. I can email you samples of my work as well as a couple sites I put together myself.

I am currently seeking a programmer to complete a custom portfolio site I developed for myself. If anyone is interested I can be reached at:

projects (at) mistersoul216 (dot) com

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by