2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says

Hi, I have recived a comment from customer (stevehine) that he can’t modify my Flex preloader because I haven’t provide the source fla, that’s true I have forgot :/ I wanted to contact the customer and send him the source but I can’t :/ I droped a comment under my preloader for him but he is not answering….

Meaby we could invent some way to contact our customer that want allow spaming ?;/

2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says
i have problem wih upload in flex upload it is askingme preview files in jpg format instead of SWF format and one of my file got rejected for the reason no preview.swf

but i uploaded both jpg and swf and it is still in my upload panel like when i go to upload the there will be preview.swf already uploaded ( noramly isee no files here)

:(

anyone knows solution???

starnge, contact the support :)

2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says

I am always trying to help my customer, but sometimes they just ask for thinks that are not possible to do in 5 minutes… I am ecourageing my customers to contact me if they have any trouble with the file ;) But somethimes it’s really enoying when someone email you with the simple question because they didn’t even bother to read the help file.

2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says
What’s the criteria for being there?
yeap I have been wondering the same think ;)
Congrats to everyone listed! How about a shiny new “top 40” badge for showoff?

Great idea :D I love badges!

2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says

ehh I have just found some comment under my Flex Bar preloader from non buyer that was accuseing me of copying the lee brimlow’s tutorial, I know their are many cheaters but please not everone is a cheater :/ That’s sad. I’m a big fun of Lee’s work and I watch his tutorials but I am not selling his work ;/ I have made my preloader by my self from scratch. There has to be some way for authors to moderate/delete comments…

2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says
Congratz!! When do we get our prize? :P
The contest finishes around 22th of May so I think in Jun :/
2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says

cool ! :)

2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says

poland, free :P

2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says

I totaly agree, I have been thinking about another issue with file rating. Only 10% of the people here rate the files and I think this is wrong.Also when someone gives you negative rate he should give a reason because I got 1 star on my banner rotator because my customer though it was AS2 version ;/ And it clearly say ActionScript 3 only. That’s just sad :(

2268 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Exclusive Author
  • Winner
+16 more
mpc
says

yeah :P I’m the first one in Media Players and Preloaders :D

by
by
by