Posts by mtrue321

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
mtrue321 says

First let me say that all the theme designers on here are awesome, I only wish that all the Drupal themes coming out weren’t almost exactly the same, with the exception of a handful of unique and niche themes.

I can pull up 10 themes right now that are almost carbon copies of each other, just slight tweaking in CSS.

I have to believe that there is much more creativity within the TF author community than what is coming out for Drupal themes. Why aren’t more unique themes coming out and why aren’t more industry niche themes coming out? It seems like every theme author is designing their themes for the “creative” industry.

I love TF and have made many purchases here, I only hope to see more creative differentiation start to happen.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
mtrue321 says

It is crazy how many themes exist for creative types, like web design companies… With theme focuses on portfolios and “our recent work”, etc. Why aren’t more themes developed for industries that us developers need to build sites for?

It’s even crazier that as awesome as Drupal is, that there are almost NO themes on here for nightclubs/bars and restaurants.

That being said… I have purchased several themes on here, from some really great theme developers. I would love to see some of you guys put up some really great themes for the Food & Beverage industries! They need sites and we need your bad-ass themes!!

So how about it? Which “elite author” is going to get some wicked themes up for nigthclubs and restaurants???

by
by
by
by
by
by