Posts by nasir1164

25 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
nasir1164 says

Following is calculation of my first $100 payout from my new euro skrill account

1. Received $100 from client.

2. Skrill applied 4% conversion fee resulting deduction of $4

3. Remaining $96×0.7866 = 75.51 Euro (1$ = 0.7866 Euro)

4. Skrill deduction of 2.95Euro for bank wire transfer (75.51-2.95=72.56)

5. Received Pak Rs. 9,463 ( 72.51×130.42 Euro Pak Rs. Rate = 9,463)

In short on $100 payout, total fees deduction is $6.95 (Approx. $ 7), while on $500 payment fees deduction will be around $22.95 (approx $23)

25 posts
nasir1164 says

Skrill currency can’t be change though we can close our previous dollar account and open new euro account. Drawback of this method is we lost our old payment history, need new email address, we have to contact support for transferring our dollar profile, verification etc to new account etc.

Currently skrill is automatically converting dollar into euro and sending it to pakistan in euro, which result in some delay. dollar to euro fee is upto 4%. Good news is that our old dollar account will work as normal and many pakistani users have already received their payments using dollar currency account.

25 posts
nasir1164 says

But is the conversion charge FREE? If the conversion(USD to TAKA,Rupee) charge remains as before,then there would be no problem. But if they increase the charge due to conversion from USD to EURO and then in our local currency(Taka,Rupee,Egyptian pound,etc),then SKRILL is gonna be a trouble for us!!!
Yes I checked my account today and there is no change at all its same like before.

Have you withdraw some amount ?

25 posts
nasir1164 says

GraphicRiver also support payoneer card payment. It is fast and reliable.

25 posts
nasir1164 says

I contacted them on phone again. Their anther representive told me that if we have any money in account then it can be withdraw as normal but after 27 Sep, money will be converted into euro from dollar and then euro will be transfer to our pakistani bank after conversion into pak rupess.

It seems that if skrill allow us to still use US dollar currency account then their will first conversion from dollar to EUR and then from EUR to PKR Rupees. But still it is not clear that why they are restriction only 3 countries for use skrill us dollar account?

Anyway, you can withdraw all of your amount to bank or may be try with some small withdrawl and let us know about the progress. BTW dont leave large amount into skrill. Are you using personal account or merchant?.

25 posts
nasir1164 says

BAD NEWS

I have contacted skrill on phone regarding this email and customer support confirm that this is real mail from their system and they will not process payment in US dollar. He told me if I wish to use skrill for withdrawl then I shall create new EURO account, contact support for closing my US account then payment can be receive as normal from EURO to pk rupees. My all detail, document, verification will be transfer to new euro account. I am very frustrated and confuse. You can call them from mobile on 0018002389984.

25 posts
nasir1164 says

This mail is from skrill@news.skrill.com. I dont know whether it is real or fake. One of my friend told me that he did’nt received any such email. Anyway does anyone contact skrill support for clarification.

25 posts
nasir1164 says

I also receive this email and I am living in Pakistan. This email is also address me with my first and last name. I am also in doubt about this email. I have check my skirll account but found nothing. Looks like spam as one of my friend told me that he received same email in his junk folder. Are you also from Pakistan?

25 posts
nasir1164 says

Awesome.

Very Simple and basic Chords

I V VIm IV

C G Am F (in the scale of C Major)

25 posts