Posts by odiusfly

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

Thank you all! : -)

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

Ok! : -)

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

Chargeback fraud is a byproduct of digital entitlement. These claims cost businesses billions of dollars in losses each year. More than 85% of chargebacks are a fraud. When selling a physical product scammers may be found, but with digital products is much more complicated. Say thank Envato that it blocks the account after chargeback.

I don’t know all about you said, all about 85% are something you google it?
I have only personal examples from people who i know and have e-shops, or buy and sell to marketplaces. Maybe don’t heard yet from them. Who knows..
Many things in our daily routine called, too many investigations from fake bloggers, half-taught persons, etc.
As i told you i don’t know all about you said, of course i say thank to Envato, not only for the reversal.

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

I don’t heard any reversal issues to other websites, e-shops, etc which use paypal/skrill/other methods, do you?

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

I don’t care about detailed explanation (hope you understand what i mean).. if my item is already downloaded! Why?
Why envato to explain to me: “This user was another one fake user, but don’t worry we delete his account.” Uhh ok! I’m good now!”.. And next day to see my item to pirate site for free, right?

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

@ rtofvnt
Sorry, but i don’t agree.. Even if someone steal credit cards.. how many “fake” register users steal in several reversal from all authors in envato? 5% (an example) of register “fake” users steal credits cards? The other 95% of users which use the reversal method, what are? I understand your example of your friend, but i think the percentage of that kind of examples is rare in relation with other reversal issues.

@ rigsmotion
I agree mate, item is downloaded (this is the important).. That why reversal don’t need to exist.

What i suggest to “original” register users who want reversal methods?
First, why to use an item, if you don’t read exactly the description of item?
You are not 100% .. Description don’t have more details? I have answer for that: Send an email to author before buy. TOOOO SIMPLE!!!..
.. After all, if envato want reversal methods, i suggest, to add another setting when upload one item for review, to upload a demo of our item.. So, buyers to have the option to download full or demo after purchase.
In download menu to have 2 options: Demo or Full.. When click on demo and test it, if don’t like it, you have the right to reversal. But if you click on full, cannot use reversal method.

Another topic to go unnoticed! :P

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

Congrats! I know how you feel.. : -)

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

I have this query from my first sale reversal (months ago)!
When you find a serious answer send to me an email! hehe : -)))

I think envato need to remove this kind of action.. my opinion!

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

Nice! : -)

221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
odiusfly
says

Congrats!!! : -)

by
by
by
by
by
by