Posts by papix2001

8 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
papix2001
says

Hi everyone. . I am in the process of getting a website designed and the back end of the site is wp woocommerce. For a company that sell electric auto parts.

In looking for some features: *Ebay integration *Order manager to make orders manually (by phone, weaklings to the warehouse, email and fax order). *Real time inventory and warehouse management. *Search for parts, submenus etc… ie dodge— charger – 2013 – starter. *Different pices per group of customers.

What do you recommend, what else can I add? Thanks.

8 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
papix2001
says

Hi everyone. . I am in the process of getting a website designed and the back end of the site is wp woocommerce. For a company that sell electric auto parts.

In looking for some features:

*Ebay integration *Order manager to make orders manually (by phone, weaklings to the warehouse, email and fax order). *Real time inventory and warehouse management. *Search for parts, submenus etc… ie dodge— charger – 2013 – starter. *Different pices per group of customers.

What do you recommend, what else can I add?

Thanks.

8 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
papix2001
says

like it… is so different but pleasant

8 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
papix2001
says

im looking for woocommerce theme for esoterict site

which one could fit in?

thanks

8 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
papix2001
says

well is a huge market on florist, we (the sector) are expanding to a new services, like weddings, but there are not cloud or tablet scripts for that… only a expensive desktop software.

USA 20.000 FLORIST CANADA 3.815 FLORIST EUROPE 16.500

8 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
papix2001
says

does any one know about any weeding planning script?

8 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
papix2001
says

NONE?

8 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
papix2001
says

hello i want something similar or inspired to box.com wordpress or joomla, or what do you recomend. is for a startup who will make and produce Cloud service point of sale and ecommerce to bakeries.

by
by
by
by
by
by