Posts by parallax2025

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
parallax2025 says

Looking for a designer to hire for a quick turn around mock up

A potential client is looking to revamp their athletic based e-com site and has requested a mock up as part of their final decision between companies. They currently have a design concept from a branding company that will be used as inspiration for design style.

Would prefer a designer who will bring their own suggestions to the design/layout.

Our time to submit a design is short so a quick turn around time is also very important.

To get in touch, please email parallax2025 AT gmail DOT com with a little about yourself and link to your profile. Once selected we’ll provide you with the inspiration concept and answer any questions you may have about the project.

We’re flexible on pay rates, for the right designer.

Thanks TF community

8 posts
parallax2025 says

great, thanks for all the feedback everyone! much appreciated

8 posts
parallax2025 says

To all the awesome designers and coders here on TF I have a quick question.

If a coder(s) are partnering with a designer(s) to create some templates for TF what is a fair split? meaning what % of the profits go to each group?

Does the split change based on the coder(s) providing continued maintenance/support for the theme?

thanks all

8 posts
parallax2025 says

parallax2025 [at sign] gmail [dot] com

8 posts
parallax2025 says

Hell hailee_marie, I’m thinking you might have meant you want your site to be “inspired by” or “have a similar layout to” crissy’s site. If this is the case then our group would be happy to help you, feel free to send me a message.

8 posts
parallax2025 says

sent you an email

8 posts
parallax2025 says

well 4 days and no responses so i’ll try to be helpful

i’ve not worked with OrderStorm but after checking out their site it sounds cool. But if you want a theme that is built to work well with a certain WP plugin I would typically say look what themes are developed or recommended by that plugin and just modify the theme as you need for the design, unfortunately orderstorm only has 1 theme on their site =(

so you may want to check into WooCommerce which offers a similar product (WP e-commerce) but has a ton of theme options

hopefully that helps!

8 posts
parallax2025 says

hello parklife76, it sounds like what you’re describing is two layered swatch selector (fabric and size could be another example of the same thing). I know that Magento is quite capable of handling a process like this, so it depends did you want to build it in a specific cms/platform?

If you need help coding this feel free to send me a note as I am available for work.

by
by
by
by
by
by