3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says
@pezflash, the reason is simple…paypal always have fees, but depend on how the money is sent, fees apply different. When a client makes you a payment trough paypal, always ask your clients to use the “personal payment>other” option. With that payment option the fee is applied to the client, not to you. You got charged the first time coz the client used the “service/goods” option…in that case the fees get reduced from the recipient (you). Hope this answers your question :-)

Thanks Thomas. The strange thing is they told they made the payment in the same way, but only in the first Paypal charged a fee. I’ll look closer the diff. payments methods. Thanks again.

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says

Also me (Spain) never paid fees with Paypal & Envato payments.
But it’s strange, some clients had pay me with Paypal and a fee has been applied. But only once. Second payment appears without fees.

Anyone knows the reason?
Does Paypal only charge on first payment from same payer?

<”}}><

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says
those kind of Threads usually ends up like, “i am customizing that file for my customer.. he bougth it with his account… bla bla bla…”

Sorry guys, i bought it with the account of my grandmother. Now she is dead and i inherit her AD account. Just for respect, i can not tell you the name of the account. Rest in peace. :P

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says

The guts of some people are just awesome…
Well, at least he/she call you “sir”. My god…

<”}}><

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says

Great!

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says
Hello Active Den Peeps, Goldgoddess.net is green and very cheap! It’s a reliable service that is uses solar powered servers!

Uhmmm, i can imagine my clients going crazy… Hey the web doesn’t work!
Yeah, sorry… It’s raining!! :P

Sorry, just joking…

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says

A curious thing about this “f”. Look at the logo of the main morgue in Madrid (Spain): http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Tanatorio_M-30_Madrid.jpg

:P

And Adobe is worried about using “flash” word in the net… ha!

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says
sorry, didnt know

I hope not to seem rude with my answer! Not my intention.
As MSFX said, it’s a nice file. Try to upload those DDBB changes into your file here! Your sales will grow for sure.

Regards.

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says

Try to think being an author here somethink more “long term”. It will be difficult to live only with the incomes from AD at least the first year, i think (unless you have the design/code skills of P&K, for example :P )

Try to look for a job that gives you enough time to develop some good files. Wait for results. This way you’ll be not nervous about your “personal maintance” and you will enjoy being an author, which i think right now it’s the most important fact to be successful here.

Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by