Not sure if it is just me, but I can’t seem to get the whole thing working at all.
I’ve installed the new version, tried coping files in there as well as doing “Import Pictures and Videos” (NB: I use a PC with Windows 7), and I still can’t get any of the free space.
I’ve also tried uninstalling Dropbox and reinstalling it. Still no luck.
Anyone got any hints?
Edit: I just found a USB with a bunch of photos on it, and it’s allowed me to import. Now waiting to see if my limit increases…
As I wrote here: http://notes.envato.com/authors/price-adjustment-tool-and-envato-elite-updates/#comment-14055 (Just think it may not get as much of a chance to be replied to there than it can be here)
Sad to hear it’s gone for those who were able to make use of it.
Just wondering though – does that mean that files which were altered with the price adjustment tool go back up/down to their original price? I would assume this could be awful for authors to hear, so I’m concerned about a massive backlash that could occur.
I don’t like to hear/see arguments on the interwebs! * hides *
Haven’t read through all the pages of comments, just wanted to add my NY Resolutions.
- Lose 23kgs (or more) by Dec 31st
Currently going really well with this – my boyfriend and I are cheering each other on
- Save money, as last year was a rough one on us.
- Have saved up enough money that my bf and I can think about looking for a house
- Get more items up here on Envato:
- ThemeForest: 2 files (in any category) – so 1 per 6 months avg
- CodeCanyon: 3 files (in any category) – so 1 per 4 months avg
- GraphicRiver: 4 files (in any category) – so 1 per 3 months avg
- PhotoDune: 24 files (GOOD ones, unique ones. Not necessarily sets) – so 2 per month avg
- Make time to work on personal projects
- Take a holiday somewhere, as I haven’t had a real vacation in a very long time
It’s my boyfriend & my 10th anniversary together this year, so I’m hoping to make this year a good one
What doesn’t make sense from the reviewer’s comments?
If I were to point out things that could, it would be the same as what he/she has said. If I were to pick out every detail that could/should be improved, it would be as though I’m making the changes for you.
Does that make sense?
But yeah, to be honest – the feedback you reveived is a good place for you to start. It’s vague, but still descriptive enough.
In my opinion.
I know this is 1+ week old and got brought up again, but I had to add in my word:
I am so bad at remembering how to spell that word. I always try to squeeze an ‘i’ in there somewhere..!
pixelnourish saidUpdated, thanks Kate
Any chance my Marketplace Buttons link can be updated? (NOT linking here for extra promotion, just so the link can be updated) This is the new link:
http://pixelnourish.com/marketplace-buttons On the envato resources page, it’s under ‘Promotion’, as the first link.
You will receive email notification of whether it has been accepted or rejected