just as it says, what should be my PC configuration to run AE cs6 smoothly not only that also maya, c4d, 3d studio max you know what i mean. would be really great if someone could help me with this.
@TwistedDNA really cool,love it..
i hope i get lucky… http://graphicriver.net/user/princessdesigns/portfolio
ok, so i uploaded some logos months ago, and they were rejected. i was sad and i gave up. and now, i strongly believe that i can do it. just need a bit of supportfrom this awesome community.
my logos were great, and concept was reasonable. way better then i see some logos on the homepage these days. i am sure my templating was not correct. so ill just sort some things out. just let me know which number is correct and which number is wrong.
1. the template has to be a CMYK template and not RGB .
2. there are no specific width and height for the design.
3. do i always have to make a black & white of my logo?
4. i can just submit the eps file and ai formate is optional here.
5. i can submit a logo whthout any color veriation if i want.
thats about it.