Posts by rami7250

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
rami7250 says

And now the script was gone:

Item No Longer Available Say what?! Where did it go?

The item is no longer being sold. The author may have stopped selling or it was taken down for other reasons. Either way it’s no longer available. This sucks, we know, so below are some similar items which may be a good replacement.

http://codecanyon.net/item/jqcm-premium-responsive-quiz-engine/7261515
7 posts
rami7250 says

OK. I solve that problem with changing the db name in the sql file to my db name and import it to my database menully.

But, now i facing something new:

I cant create user at the backend system. Any user, what should i do now?

7 posts
rami7250 says

I have the whole premissions i need for my user.

And the database is correct. I try several times to import (even menually) but without sucsess. All my other databases and users work normally.

7 posts
rami7250 says

Here is what i got from Envato Support:

Krystian Wójcik (Envato Market Support) Oct 05 20:16

Hello Rami,

Thank you for your message to Envato Support. I apologize for the delay in our reply. We’re experiencing larger than normal inquiries this past week and we’re working hard to clear the backlog and I just wanted to apologize for the late response.

While we do encourage authors to provide free support (and so to generate better sales for themselves), the reality is that authors are not required to provide support and it is their choice to do so.

What we try and do is give the buyer as much information as possible regarding each item prior to purchasing and test the file thoroughly before we approve it for sale.

Have you tried asking your question on the forums?

http://themeforest.net/forums

There are always some members who are willing to give buyers a hand. I hope that this helps at least in some manner, if you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards, Krystian

7 posts
rami7250 says

I have purchased the “jqcm premium responsive quiz engine” script, codecanyon item number 7261515, link: [link removed] and i try to install the system on my virtual server but without success.

I try to contact the author [name removed] who made that script, by the mail and over the comments section here: [link removed] to help me out with the installation, and since he was vanish and disappear. I dont get support and i am really sad, because i wanted to work on my project with this script and now i lost both- time and money.

I dont want refund (for now). I just want to succsessfully install and work with this awsome acript.

Any ideas what should i do?

7 posts
rami7250 says

hi there,

im looking for a wordpress resposive theme that has 3 columns with amaizing style, and styled with HTML5 and CSS3 .

thanks, Rami

7 posts
rami7250 says

I got my account back yesterday:

Hello Rami, Thank you for your patience. Your account is now reactivated and you can login at your convenience. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Warm Regards, Jami

So, The total waiting is this:

*15 days for first response *if you make dispute via paypal you will need to close this dispute to get your account renstated. *5 more days for the account renstate and you good to go!

Beside that, the envato support was awsome! Thank guys!

by
by
by
by
by
by