• Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
rayns972 says
3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
rayns972 says

hi, sorry but support is included and the administrator of this support said me ask a refund. look the theme on themeforest he writed : “QuickStep gives you endless possibilities to customize and make your own site” and please read my question before answer please…

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
rayns972 says

hi, I bought the theme QUICKSTEP for a portfolio with videos but the admin of the forum Themeluxe support said me it’s not possible. this is his answer to my problem : You can add in youtube or vimeo videos to your site easily, but if you want to replace the portfolio images with videos, then you can hire someone to help you do it or you can wait until we come out with the update for this.

This theme does have a vast amount of customization and frankly, is priced very well for a theme with this much AJAX and other functionality.

“Videos for portfolio items were not included in the demo because it’s currently not an option. It was certainly not our intent to mislead you into thinking otherwise. If you can’t wait for the update, then you can try contacting Theme Forest to request a refund.. “

Now, how do I do this? Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by