• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
rosh1958 says

o.k. i will try , thank you

12 posts
rosh1958 says

Hello, i struggle with my new wordpress theme. how do i get a picture from the Media Library into the Website Gallery. I have seen all those Videos on Youtube, but the form on the sreen is not the same i just cannot find it. thank you

12 posts
rosh1958 says

o.k. understood, my bad , peace

12 posts
rosh1958 says

thank you for your reply , King Dog, i already did that but if i transfer the file , its only half of the site in it. thank you for your response EireStudio, just a little remark to it, you might be very young and i don’t wanna be unjust to you. I’m a teacher. I teach how to paint portraits and landscapes for more than thirty years now, down here in munich. Every year a new class, 28 students. At no time did i come up with the remark : every fcking year the same mistakes, can you not solve such an easy task and paint the fcking picture on your own, for christ sake. How would you like it ,if You are the student trying hard to learn something new. Go out , have a beer or two and think a little bit before you speak. thank you, thank you charlie , i have send you an e-mail but maybe you did not get it. At the moment , i can have half a page over there at my server , or i can send the whole template as a zip-file and the wordpress-dashboard will not find the style.css , despite the fact it is already there. what do you recommend. ? thank you for your patience

12 posts
rosh1958 says

is there anyone in the house who could tell me how to transfer my theme to my wordpress-dashboard ? As far as i can see, the theme has been sold about 700 times. There is maybe someone who could transfer it, without getting error-messages ? If i transfer the whole zip-file , i just get the error-message : installation failed because of missing style.css . Than i send one folder from inside the theme-template , so now i have the greating-page installed , but all the other pages are still at home on my desktop. Does someone have an idea , how to get the whole zip-file of the CreativeZodiac_theme to the wordpress-dashboard ?

12 posts
rosh1958 says

thank you for providing those links , there is light on the horizon, thank you for your help.

12 posts
rosh1958 says

thank you for your response charlie, i found my theme from creative zodiac and there is alot more to it than i thought. You might wanna give me some hint where to click to ask the author for the next step. Just in case that you might be a websitebuilder, i’m willing to pay anyone who is willing to implement my website so that i could upload my pictures to the site. I’m willing to Pay 25,- $ per hour for anyone who is willing to takeover this task. I’m an artpainter and it wouldn’t be very smart to studie one year only to start a website. Thank you for your patience .

12 posts
rosh1958 says

thank you charlie, i made a zip-file out of it, so now its in the site. but i’m missing the second part of the theme , its just the entrance- theme that i bought for 40,-$ , maybe that second part was not included in the first place. You might click on : dreamlandpastel.com than you will see what i mean. It doesnt show eny of the parts inside that theme. But anyway thank you for helping me with that thing to get it over there.

12 posts
rosh1958 says

Hello Dzinc, there is no such thing as a style.css inside, one folder has something in it, that says style but there is no ending .css maybe this is why all the things have changed into Dreamweaver and Photoshop-files. If i try to upload the file , it just stays open on my laptop and wordpress at my host doesn’t take it in. Nothing hapens. now im stuck

12 posts
rosh1958 says

thank you for your response charlie 4282.

the nameservers are set to my Host finally, now today i tried to upload that Theme within my Wordpress-Dashboard. There was a failure to upload . would you take a look at the error message please:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

by
by
by
by
by
by