Try another images, small icons, another color http://www.colourlovers.com/palettes and another font, maybe some google fonts, like open sans (more easy to read that the one you are using now). Horizontal logo instead of vertical, small arrows…. Thats my opinion. Good Luck!
Thank you so much CoralixThemes for sharing your idea. I will follow points as well.
I like the idea behind your template and it definitly is a good start.
However I strongly advise you to go check out the templates already available here on Themeforest. You’ll notice the items are of really high standards and have functions you do not have aswel as layout, typography, spacing, color, effects etc.
If you look at those you’ll learn alot and make sure you are critical about your own work!Kind regards and best of luck! Mats
Thank you simplejackbe,
I will try to work according to your points
I have submitted my second template http://www.byrushan.com/projects/body-folio/ and its rejected. This is the message I got from the reviewer.Unfortunately your submission Body-Folio – Bootstrap Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.
Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:
The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.
Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
Please help me fix this and get rejected.
This is Rushan and I’m new to Themeforest. I have uploaded my first submission, It was a Bootstrap responsive template and It got rejected due to the following reasons.
1. Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics.
2. There are a few inconsistent spacing issues throughout the design.
3. Overall typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for sale.
4. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the item may just swing the decision in your favor.
5. The color scheme of your design needs more tweaks. Take a look at using a service like Adobe Kuler or ColourLovers to make this file more unique and original by using a more sophisticated colour palette.
My template is http://medpro.hostoi.com/
I respect the reviewer and I believe that there are some mistakes in my end. I really don’t understand the points which mentioned above. Please help me fix this and to get my item approved.
Thanks in advance.