This template looks good to me, however I’d suggest you to give it a try first in PSD category, then if it will be approved you can go ahead and ask for partnership. You’ll have difficulties to find someone who will develop it before getting approved as PSD, it’s a bit risky to do that.
Hey AliA,Not sure if I’m the right person to give you advices since you have some other approved templates here, however from a design view I see some sections that need more work (just my opinion):
- remove that gradient from the menu,
- if possible, make a new logo for this template,
- make dropdown menu showed on hover,
- avoid using shadows,
- use two colors instead of three colors for headline section, darker one for headline and lighter for sub-headline
- same for all paragraphs, use a color that’s lighter than headline color,
- What we offers section- I’d suggest you to remove that pattern since it’s the only section that has a pattern background,
- Tabs section- maybe you can add a bit of left-right padding to make it look better, (*optional- adding a small arrow under active tab), also try to remove that white shadow on the bottom of that photo,
- make sure you’ve added consistent spacing between sections
- also if possible, try to come up with something more creative with these lines under headlines (flag class).
- try to make it work faster, it’s taking time to load,
- some of the animations are making it a bit annoying
Hope that helps. Good luck
Yes, you should include documentation file. Even for PSD Template you’ll need documentation file.
If you have video of what you want to turn to Gif you can create that by yourself, by using Gif Generators. For more on how to do that, check Google.
My answer isn’t really official, but it would imagine it’s not going to happen. I would say Google would kind of set the standard in this regard, and they’ve been running search pagination on the bottom since the beginning. To be honest, as a buyer, I don’t why I would want to skip to page 2 on search results before I looked through page one.
Well then why you’re not following the same logic for forum threads, there’s no point to go to older threads before looking through the first page !! http://i.imgur.com/W8WezvD.jpg
Sincerely can’t understand why it’s so hard to add pagination on top of the page, or maybe there’s a reason behind that !
+1 for Pagination on top of the page.
That’s really weird. Must say, you’re one from just few authors here that create a very useful templates/themes rather than focusing on multi-purpose with same section templates.
Maybe it’s reviewer mistake and comment it’s not related with your template, Resubmit it again and mention that PSD version has been approved previously (although this one should be approved even if you’d go directly with HTML without uploading PSD first)
Good luck, I’m sure it will be approved.