@EliIsakov thank you for your response

23 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
salim594 says

last week i uploaded a video player design but got rejected and i received the following message :

Unfortunately your submission Maple isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

here is the preview of my design : http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt281/salim594/01_preview1.png

is my design that bad . can you show me the minimum requirements for quality . thank you in advance . :)

23 posts
+1 more
salim594 says
I found a theme that i liked too much . it’s called ” TypeBased ” created by woothemes check it out : https://www.woothemes.com/products/typebased/
23 posts
+1 more
salim594 says

Thank you guys for the help i know free themes are not expected to be with high standards but i just want to use a free one just as a start after that i will browse themeforest for a good template or maybe hire a freelancer to do the job . thanks again guys :)

23 posts
+1 more
salim594 says

just open wordpress dashboard and search for themes

i want professional designs because the one in wordpress dashboard are too simple .

23 posts
+1 more
salim594 says

Hi everyone, can anyone help me find a free theme for my portfolio (WP theme) to get started until i make some money then i will switch to a paid one . thank you in advance . :)

23 posts
+1 more
salim594 says

Hello guys :) I have updated the script, now it should work: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11023057/marketplace_integrated_analytics.static.1.0.4.user.js

Hope you don’t mind Reaper-Media, the credit is all yours.

your version worked just fine thank you @RafaelOliveira :)

23 posts
+1 more
salim594 says

Moreover, you can sell your PSD file as separate item (if you will draw a full layout in PS) and afterwards to release a coded version. But, making or/and inclusion of PS files is non-obligatory at all, since, as you see, many people prefer to code straightly rather than initially draw in PS. All in all, you should do it in a way you feel you are most comfortable with.
thank you Tanya now i can start coding my first template :)
23 posts
+1 more
salim594 says

I’m wondering how will look a HTML template without (at least) first page designed in Photoshop?

Like all my html templates:))) Never drew anything in Photoshop, just partial elements type ribbons, buttons, dividers etc.

“thank you for the response . so i should design it in Photoshop”-- Everyone works in his/her own manner and upon his/her habits and skills, as for me, drawing layout in Photoshop is never obligatory.

so what i understand from this is that it’s not obligatory to include PSD files in your themes here in themeforest

23 posts
+1 more
salim594 says

I’m wondering how will look a HTML template without (at least) first page designed in Photoshop?
thank you for the response . so i should design it in Photoshop
by
by
by
by
by
by