Posts by saltshaker911

156 posts Powered by Cheese!
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
saltshaker911 says

Just got my new black paw added to my badges collection :D..

Thanks alot guys.. this is such an awesome community.. really learned alot from you guys, and i wish success to all of you :)

Thanks again

+10 more
saltshaker911 says

i think recently, the GFX piracy site has become really hostile, because they are actually making good money out of our labor, via getting refferal money by making people sign up to wearz servers sites ..

During May.. anytime i post a new flyer, i would find it on those sites within 1 or 2 days maximum.. !!! also alot of other authors files had only one sale, and that was enough to get the item on such sites!!

so I’m wondering what Envato are actually doing to stop this ? ... besides banning talking about how piracy sites are affecting our sales on the forums!!!!...

i really think they should do more.. maybe banning the IP of the user who is stealing the items ? i really dont know.. but this is getting really ridiculous !!

+10 more
saltshaker911 says

Just send us an email with your item and ref link . Thanks!
just sent you a message via the contact form on the site :)
+10 more
saltshaker911 says

10 days ago we decided to leave users affiliated link, but in order to be able to keep this change we need users support to tweet more about their work, to link from their blogs to their psdbucket profile and to their work, to leave comments to other users work and so on . In less words, if you want to be helped by the community, you should sustain community also !

just noticed your comment.. and i was wondering.. how can i add my ref-link to my items ? some of my items had the reflink already and now its back .. thank you :).. but some of them was submitted without a reflink, and i just want to add my reflink to those items as well..

+10 more
saltshaker911 says

Ok so you guys all know…I’ve worked with a couple of people…photographers, and isolators (including me).......so a new site should be up an running by the mid of june, for Flyer designers, or anything else….we will provide you guys with free resources including (models,stocks,isolated speakers,microphones,disco balls, stars, palm trees, etc…basically everything to get a flyer going)...we’re currently in the works of deciding wheter we should let everyone in to download the resources or make it a private forum/blog, where only registered can download it, and enjoy it.

Thanks everyone,

Eli Isakov.

If you’re interested in contributing resources, get in touch with me on skype: NovruzeliHuseynov

EliIsakov, could you send me your site link mate ? i think might contribute some freebies :P

+10 more
saltshaker911 says

if it wasn’t for the 2 seasonal flyers i had “Euro 2012, cinco de mayo” May would have been a slow month for me.. but with those 2 I think im going to brake my personal best this month :)

but I’m %100 with wowdg.. i think recently the GFX wearz sites are aggressively stealing GR items, which is resulting in low sales for everybody :(

+10 more
saltshaker911 says

i think you made a good point Adam..

but now this means that graphic river admins should remove every flyer with an asset from officialpsds.. and i know that almost %35 of flyers either have this famous disco ball http://officialpsds.com/Discoball-High-Res-PSD62831.html or this speaker http://www.officialpsds.com/speaker-2-PSD42324.html ..

or is it that the authors who already posted a flyer that includes such assets, actually got away with it ?

+10 more
saltshaker911 says

@EliIsakov, thanks for the tip, just messaged the authors..

@JeromeCollinge i think you are right.. i usually do my assets on 3ds max, and sometime i buy extended licenses of stock photos, so maybe i should not rely on psd sites that much..

+10 more
saltshaker911 says

True, sometimes i buy extended licenses of photos that i think i’ll use in more than one flyer.. but it was just a good thing to have official psds as an option, since sometimes you would find elements on officialpsds that are hard to find on a stock photos site..

+10 more
saltshaker911 says

I actually do design most of my assets, but sometimes i need some extra stuff that would need a professional photography studio to shoot, so i go to sites like official psds..

by
by
by
by
by
by