• India
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
sanju1979 says

Hi!

Would u like to hire me.. I can do this for you

Cost: send in me email at sanjeev@sanjeevverma.in

Delivery: 1 day

Payment Mode: Paypal: paypal@sanjeevverma.in

Requirements: original Flas and all related files ( images, .as files, .xml files etc. )

regards

Sanjeev

607 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • India
sanju1979 says

Hi! nicolagatti…

if u would like to hire me here is my quotation

Cost: USD 175

Delivery: 1 day

Payment: Paypal: paypal@sanjeevverma.in

Requirements: images

regards

sanjeev@sanjeevverma.in | Freelance Flash Designer Developer India

607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sanju1979 says

had it been that i have stolen the files or am using it for commercial benifits i could have created n number of versions out o fthose files could have split theminto small chunks uploaded them on flashden.

i am not saying i did some sort of favour by doing this.. all i m saying is that i have 100 reasons and statements which says i amnot theif where as you dont have even 1 whichsays i am theif….

i still pity you… an dyour mental level

607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sanju1979 says
Sanju is unreliable and a thief, do not use him for your freelance works. Use reapermedia or pointguard. My advice to you sanju is enjoy your final few days on flashden, you have been reported by multiple people and i dont think its long before your account will be closed.

i pity you fj..coz making a statement is very very very easy…giving something in spoort is way too difficult..you can never proove that i am unreliable or a thief….. and who knows since u r a reviewer you copy authors files and use them in your projects… i know flashden takes care in selecting its reviewers but am justtrying to make a false statement like u r making in my name.

give me 1 thing which says i am theif with the correct definition of theif..a theif is someone who steals….something lying on road..take it a look and throwing it in wastebin doesnt mean that person is a theif

second thing unreliable…..this is a statement which shows u r taking it personal for youw own reasons…coz i never did freelancing for you neither any of my cleints said i am not a nice vendor..so why you saying it…

means your both statements are not justified

also when u say my account will be ceased..may be some big authors or guys like you puts pressure but flashden cannever hold its act of ceasing my account as justice….

like u dont have any good reason to support rm and ther guy u have no reason to drain my reputation….u r simply taking it personal

and hence i pity your mental level of understanding and intellectual thinking u r still a kid.. grow up please or stop saying others theif without any good reaons and thoughts

607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sanju1979 says
i am being very decent…its been upteen times i am noticing you.. i have reported this to management also.
Are you f-ing kidding me?!

I’m surprised that Flashden didn’t banned Sanju after he admited that he has a stash full with stolen files (but “is not using” them, collects them just for fun?!... why a man downloads 1400+ files!? are you f-ing kidding me?! takes our files and then is the top forum poster on freelance works… ) .
Damn

wiked pixels… i am surprised how come people here are so poor in adressing people and using abusing language….guess u guys dint go to good school…straight away u guys learnt flash and now if something goes wrong u guys show up the world what are your roots…

now coming to professional ethics….

1. agree that i am one o fthe biggest poster for freelance works….but find out one freelance job where in any of the flashden works is requested…. so means even if i wished i dint have teh liberty to use flashden work

2. if i had to use it sercretly..i would have never shared it..considering it that all my fellow authors.. i was just sharing general info and an incident that i came across a bunch of files where in i foundmy own files as well which are lying for free on net

3. i dint take anyones files..so please mind it…

4. you guys have nothing except my own statement that i made in good faith with all fellow authors..considering that it will taken in good spirit….but i was so wrong

5. and when u say collects them for fun…so i must tell u i dont collect….it was just by chance i came across such link and i downlaoded an dlater i deleted….

6. itsnit a poor mentality when i say i downlaoded u guys create a biiiig issue…which reveals ur mental level and when the same guy is saying that i deleted..u guys wont beleive coz then u dont get the stuff to make it an issue…

hope i have made enough statements to make u guys proove that i am not against the community…

and still if u guys think i have stolen files by hacking flashden servers then better check it with management…

its very easy to blame in words…..very easy…but u cant ethically give one justification which holds me wrong..not you infact no one

thanks

607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sanju1979 says
The clock you got counts down to a specific time / date, it doesn’t work by counting down from a set amout (like 7 days). Hope that helps, If you want it to count from a specific time (i.e. 7 days) every time you see the flash file, for it to start from the beginning. I could help you change the file on a freelance basis. You can contact me at reaper@reaper-media.com Also, i wouldn’t recommend sanju as he has openly admitted to stealing flashden files off warez sites and is not a reliable person to work with.

HI reaper-media ..i would strongly suggest you not to use words like unreliable for me…this is highly objectable…. there was a discussion going on warez sites where flashden files are available so i just made a general statememnt that just to verify whether these sites really cater such stuff or not i downlaoded some stuff and was surprised to see my own files within.. that doesnt means i am not a good vendor….so u please be decent in your words…and dont spoil the brotherhood of flashden authors…

u r free to quote yourself but in no way you can call me unreliable or anythign which goes against me.

i am being very decent…its been upteen times i am noticing you.. i have reported this to management also.

try to behave in a public place.. do your own business i have no problem but dont spoil other person’s reputation or business thats totally unethical

hope u understand be a gentleman not a poor guy

607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sanju1979 says

Hi! user365 :)

Would u like to hire me to do this job :)

Cost: USD 75

Delivery: within 1 day

Payment Mode: Paypal

Paypal id: paypal@sanjeevverma.in

Discuss: sanjeev@sanjeevverma.in | www.sanjeevverma.in | Freelance Flash Designer India

607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sanju1979 says
i would reccomend anyone but sanju, he has openly admitted to downloading flashden warez files (over 1400 apparently) you are likely buying something which

a) is stolen
and
b) he wont understand as it isnt his work

A shame really. Rahulbist however i can reccomend, ive seen some of the work he has done in the past ;)

I suggest you really be decent on your words. Tagging somone shamefull without knowing seems kiddish…. grow up dear. How come u so sure I dont understand flash… seems u r too proud to know flash but dear there are thousands of flash developers who dont share your kinda attitude..

poor..i pity you

607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sanju1979 says
– Thanks for the responses.. does anyone have any form examples online or something similar using php, flash, and db? – What does the admin panel consist of and can items be deleted via the panel? Sounds interesting..

HI CMTYK send in me an email at sanjeev@sanjeevverma.in

I will give you live examples :)

regards

sanjeev www.sanjeevverma.in | Freelance Flash Designer Delhi

by
by
by
by
by
by