Congrats to winners.
However…This ain’t funny at all
I submitted WP Plugin. It’s available as free download on my website.No sign of download from Envato at all. And now you just announce winners. What can I say?
Hi Neutrico! Unfortunately, there was nothing on the page via the link you shared with us on the official entry form you submitted (http://neutrico.eu/envisage) so your entry was ineligible as there was nothing for the judges to see/view, sorry!
New Badge Release – API Badges
Say hello to the release of our first set of new-look badges!
Industrious Inventor: Created a helpful tool/app for Envato Market users.
Industrious API Inventor: Created a helpful tool/app using the Envato API.
Industrious API Champion: Won an Envato API contest.
Badges will be manually awarded by staff. If you do not automatically receive one of the aforementioned badges for any prior, current (or future) tool/apps you created, please complete our Badge Request Form.
- Please check to see if you already have a badge before requesting we add it. You can check via either the Community Badges page or your own profile page.
- Please DO NOT post in this thread, write to staff, or write to the Help Team. We’ll only be processing and verifying badge requests made via our official request form. This will allow us to process requests as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- Please allow upto 7 days to recieve your badge following your submission.
Thanks so much for understanding and good luck unlocking these awesome badges!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. I created a tool/app a long time ago, do I get a badge?
- A. Yes! Please complete our Badge Request Form and provide a link or evidence to what you created. e.g. Provide a link to your app/tool on Envato Extras or your live site.
We had a fantastic response to our API Contest with around 30 entries and our winners are now announced! See what tools/apps were built and who took home the coveted Grand Prize in our blog announcement!
Please also see our separate forum post about the awarding of new API badges.
Hi guys! Hopefully I can help clarify.
“Packs” have been around for a long time and exist for some marketplaces, but not all. And within each marketplace that does permit “packs”, there are different rules. The general definition of a “pack” is, “An item for sale that includes multiple, existing items already for sale by the same author, within the marketplace.” Again, there are different rules regarding packs per marketplace. Typically, “packs” are then sold for a discounted rate so that it gives the author another way/opportunity to make residual income. There are limits (per marketplace category) on how many items can be included in any one pack to prevent a “race to the bottom” scenario.
You can find the exact rules in our Help Center:
Marketplaces that Accept Item Packs
“Packs” are not allowed on TF or PD. While packs appear to be permitted on CC, I don’t see any guidelines in our Help Center about this so I have nothing to link to, sorry. Likewise, there are no guidelines for VH, but I know authors are allowed to sell “packs” of stock footage clips. I’ll get a message passed along internally to see if the CC & VH crew want to provide pack guidelines for their respective areas.
So to answer the original question; no, packs (or “bundles” as they are sometimes referred to) are not permitted on ThemeForest.
Hope this helps!