• United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Automatic watermarking would be great. It’s something we’ve discussed in the past but a comprehensive solution that applies the watermark consistently and effectively to all of the audio we accept here at AJ has some technical complications and would take a little bit of reworking to our current system in order to fully realize. So all things considered, the current manual procedure does offer a little more flexibility to the author and is a reasonable solution for the time being.

I can inform you however that we will be making a 1 minute watermark available to you soon with the watermark used once every 10 seconds to make the manual process slightly easier. Expect an announcement soon. :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Hey pilot7! :) There are a couple of options presently:

First of all, you have a personalized RSS feed that you can pull into a Web page to list your most recent items. Your feed for example would be:

http://audiojungle.net/feeds/users/pilot7.atom

Secondly, there is a really cool WordPress plugin which lets you display your items on your blog AND allows you to append your referral ID to the end of all links. Read more on our blog:

http://blog.audiojungle.net/site-news/working-with-the-new-envato-marketplace-items-wordpress-plugin/

Hope this helps! :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says
Meanwhile, enjoy those free photos, and to anyone complaining about the watermarks, the watermarks are there for a reason. Believe it or not, we’ve found people using Envato assets on other non-Envato projects which is not allowed.
I second that, reminds me of some guy using them on another Flash stock marketplace :(

There’s definitely some kind of irony in that, Dani. :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says
Is not the first time when the “envato” staff member gives us a wrong link to target the blog. Hey!

That’s because it’s an automated system that adds those (incorrect) links, not staff. :) Link has now been manually fixed. I’m also not sure why this post got republished in the forums, I’ve reported the issue to the devs.

Meanwhile, enjoy those free photos, and to anyone complaining about the watermarks, the watermarks are there for a reason. Believe it or not, we’ve found people using Envato assets on other non-Envato projects which is not allowed.

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Hey dryosis, welcome to AudioJungle! :)

The regular license is what you need for a film that you do not intend to sell.

Come back and share a link with us when your film is ready, we always love to see/hear AudioJungle music used in the real world! :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

AudioJungle loves to spread the love amongst all marketplace members! We’re giving away a FREE pair of AudioChi headphones valued at $109.95 over on the AJ blog. Giveaway is free and simple to enter, please read our blog post for more info! :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says
i guess it’s too much work for the reviewer to check if the choosen keywords are appropriate, but as said, i wanted to share my experience with the search results.

Thanks for the feedback, Kai-ser! :) For the record, reviewers always check keywords for appropriateness. Inappropriate keywords are removed. It’s also quite acceptable for a piece of music tagged with the keyword “opening” to be over 30 seconds. I just ran a search for “opening” and I see some quite valid intro music that are over 30 seconds in length. Think about TV, radio and game intros, sometimes these are longer than 30 seconds. So this doesn’t seem like a search issue, just seems like the word “opening” is ambiguous and open to interpretation.

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

There’s no way to check I’m afraid. I’m sure if you sign-up a second time it won’t hurt. Just bear in mind it won’t speed up the time you get a response though. ;) Access will be rolled out in due course so sign-up and hang in there. All good things come to those who wait, good luck! :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Don’t worry, we’re considering the merits of “length” (as we currently use the term) and “duration” (a new term / new search option) in a way that will allow users to search for the perfect audio based on duration. I’m pretty confident a large proportion of our customers will appreciate this functionality. :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

We recently imposed a 30-minute duration on music packs (http://blog.audiojungle.net/site-news/important-changes-clarifications-regarding-audio-uploads/) so we might want to look at imposing a rule on the maximum duration for a single audio track too. I’ll make an announcement once a decision has been made. Good call, Oinkk. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by