• Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

That’s brilliant, Rodrigo! Thanks for sharing the photos! :) Good luck learning to play guitar!

3102 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hi there! :) If I’ve understood correctly, it sounds like you are creating a service for others to access/use, but they cannot download the music, is that correct? If so, you will need to purchase audio with an Extended License, please. Here’s what our licensing page says:

The Extended License can be used for any of the following:

1. Single paid-for or subscription-based podcast series (our audio is Podsafe).
  2. Single iPhone game that you or your client intends to sell.
  3. Single commercial game, whether online, or for computers, or for consoles etc.
  4. Single film or TV show.
  5. Single commercial radio show or series, including internet radio.
  6. Single piece of computer software or training material, including education material, intended to be distributed or accessed by multiple people.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further questions! :)

3102 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
One technique I’ve used on some of my files is to apply some reverb or even a subtle delay on the watermark, so that it lasts a bit longer and spills over the beginnings/ends of bars, making it harder to record, but also a bit less repetitive.

Good question! :)

Generally speaking, particularly for music, authors should not add excessive effects to the watermark. Pitch-bending is definitely a no-no. Your file may get rejected if the effects applied to the watermark are too excessive. Not only does the watermark serve as a security measure to prevent theft, it is also an important part of our branding, so it’s important our watermark is used consistently and correctly.

HOWEVER , there may be some rare occasions that some echo applied to the watermark may be warranted. A pack of short sound effects for example may benefit from a watermark with echo applied so that the watermark is present, but not too distracting and obtrusive to the main sounds.

3102 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
My picks arrived today. Thanks Scott!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the pic with everyone, Adrian! Soon we’ll have AudioJungle guitar picks in every corner of the world! :D

3102 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
can we have any conformation that if amongst a file keywords you have “hit, panel, hammer” buyers searching FOR “HIT”, “person HITs PANELs”, “HAMMER HITs”, “someone HITting a board” will find the file?

Yes, that’s how most search engines generally work, but there are a whole bunch of other variables which can affect search results and the order in which results appear. Sales for example. If you have a specific example of a file that’s not appearing in the search results when you search on a keyword, please write to support@envato.com and we’ll take a look for you. :)

3102 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Just to let you know I received the picks in the post today :)

Oh cool, thanks for letting us know, Jack! :)

3102 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

You should use the watermark once and as long as it’s used somewhere in your audio that prevents someone from stealing/using it without purchasing it, it doesn’t matter where you put it.

3102 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Here I am in desperate search of a guitar pick….if only someone had an awesome green one!

\\

You know Envato staff are desperate when they all enter the only competition that Envato staff are allowed to enter! :D Great shot, Drew! I love the “What’s up with all the spam in the forums today?!” expression! Oh, and I’m really worried that if I DON ’T give you any guitar picks, you’ll set those snakes or dinosaurs or whatever they are in those big tanks onto me. Two guitar picks on their way, congrats!

And THAT ladies and gents, is the end of another AudioJungle giveaway! I’ll send a PM to the winners to get your address. :)

3102 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Here I am with my green sweater and a cool green dog.

Nice try Ibrahim, you can have 1 guitar pick. I took one away because you obviously cheated. But that color green really suits your dog, I like it. Although by the look of your dog’s face, I think he probably mauled you straight after that photo was taken. ;)

3102 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Heres me wearing some green when I went parasailing – look close, they’re green shorts! :)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_HKS3fEP7Plc/SqNPSa3QSDI/AAAAAAAAAmw/eqftpwnzPeM/s640/CIMG0865.JPG

Edit: Sorry here’s a better photo:

You’re from Ireland, Emmet, and that’s the only thing green you’ve got?! Call yourself an Irishman? ;) Go on then, khaki boy, you win, I’ll send you a PM in a second. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by