Posts by scottwills

2869 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+17 more
scottwills Envato team says

You know our dates are based on Australian time, right? Which is typically a day later than Europe/North America. :) But yes, we’ve seen the future and it looks very promising. ;)

2869 posts
+17 more

Wow, then that’s definitely a problem! :o

2869 posts
+17 more

No problem. :) I found out that VideoHive are having similar problems too so it sounds like it could be something to do with larger filesize submissions. It’s still unresolved and needs to be investigated however. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear something. :) Thanks for your patience, I understand what a pain it is to upload/wait on a large file only to get an error afterwards.

2869 posts
+17 more

Hey everyone, this message is mostly for brand new authors to AudioJungle. We’re seeing a lot of files get submitted that do not follow our upload instructions carefully enough. Before submitting ANY audio to AudioJungle, please make sure you have read our upload instructions very carefully:

http://audiojungle.net/upload/help?type=music

Meanwhile, here are some main points to remember as we see a LOT of new authors overlook these particular issues:

• Your main file should always be zipped and uploaded in .zip format. Even if it’s one track, it should always be a .zip. We do not accept files in any other format, including .rar format.
  • If you use external samples or vocals, tell us in the “comments from author to reviewer” field where the samples are from, if they are your own samples, or if you have permission to use/redistribute the vocals/samples.
  • Make sure your preview file is watermarked with the AudioJungle watermark.
  • Please DO NOT put your watermarked preview in your main .zip file, only the files you are selling that a customer purchases/needs should be inside the main .zip file.

Before you upload your first file to AudioJungle it’s extremely important that you read the following Wiki pages and understood our requirements, otherwise, you’ll not only waste your own time by getting your file rejected, you’ll also waste our time as rejections slow down reviewing + approving everyone else’s audio.

Music Upload Instructions

Visual Guide to AudioJungle Uploads

Files We Do & Do Not Need

2869 posts
+17 more

Hey Mihai,

I just checked the Source Files upload page and you are quite right. There’s definitely a bug with that page. I’m about to submit this over to the devs to investigate. Thanks for letting me know. :)

2869 posts
+17 more

Hey FreshPulse,

AudioJungle’s sales are very strong and we have no signs of hibernating! :) In fact, our overall sales keep increasing with every month that passes. :) Don’t be fooled by what you see on the new items page, our customers scour our entire library to purchase the perfect audio for their projects. Don’t forget that we have over 14,500+ items in our library now, it would be naive to base the popularity of AudioJungle on just the one page you quoted that contains just 30 items. Look at our popular files section and you will see that if you continue to create and upload high quality audio, it will sell.

2869 posts
+17 more

Congrats, Crozer, I love that piece of audio. :)

To all those people who doubt the power of Twitter: Collis twittered about Crozer’s awesome file last week. Lo-and-behold, it has become a huge success. It’s all about marketing your work, guys, don’t just upload your files to AudioJungle and think that’s the end of it. That’s only the beginning… :)

Start following AudioJungle on Twitter and get yourself connected with not only myself, but your fellow AudioJungle authors and customers. Hope to see you over there soon!

2869 posts
+17 more
I wont upload so much :( .... but I can’t

Hey Slavador, have you contacted support yet? We’re still getting lots and lots of uploads from everyone, so support will need to personally assist you to determine why you can’t upload content. Please contact support so we can try and help you, good luck! :)

2869 posts
+17 more

I love the fact you animate, produce the music AND do all the character voices! Great job, Alon, brilliant work and very funny. :)

2869 posts
+17 more

Yeah, easy there, Daniel, I don’t want to get my lawyers involved. :D

by
by
by
by