Once you go Mac, you never go back! Enjoy! :D

2708 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Great interview, Joel, really nice to hear more about you and your background. Looking forward to seeing what magic comes out of your guitar and ukulele in 2010! :)

2708 posts
+16 more

Hey Theremin!

As long as you clearly and explicitly state in your file description what it is you’re actually including within your Cubase file, I think you’ll be fine. Here’s an example of another Cubase Source File for example:

http://audiojungle.net/item/in-the-christmas-mood/72884

Also, when making your file available, try to only use/include plugins that are free or included with the DAW . If your file uses free, third-party plugins, please list them. I would advise against using any commercial third-party plugins as it will probably put the customer off purchasing your source file. But for the record, you can use third-party commericial plugins if you wish, but (a) you must list them in your description (with a link where to get them) and (b) you must NOT include the plugins within the download you are selling.

Hope this answers all your questions and Merry Christmas to you too! :)

2708 posts
+16 more

Great track, pixelside! And welcome to AudioJungle! :) That’s a great way to kick off your stock audio career. :) Really like Bliss on Cloud Nine, particularly when the lead synth kicks in around the 1:10 mark. There’s not much advice I can give when your track sounds perfect the way it is! :)

As for what’s popular around here for customers, you can always check our Popular Files page, that’s always a good place to start:

http://audiojungle.net/page/top_sellers

See you around the ‘Jungle!

2708 posts
+16 more

I was just curious: Are any of you hoping to get any musical equipment or audio gadgets for Christmas? If so, what is it you’ve asked for or what are you hoping to get? If not, what equipment/gadgets would you love to receive as a gift? Something for your home studio perhaps?

You never know, Santa might be reading this. ;)

2708 posts
+16 more

Hey Lyden, It’s not currently possible to change ratings for items you have purchased. I honestly do not know if support can fix this for you but it’s definitely worth shooting them an e-mail or contacting them via Twitter to find out if it’s possible. http://twitter.com/envato_support

2708 posts
+16 more

@Texturizer777 Nice one, I’m now following you! :)

@DarkSunz While we will still of course be making announcements in the forums and/or the blog, following us on Twitter is the fastest way to keep up-to-date with all the latest AudioJungle news because we will be tweeting it out the minute we make announcements. :)

2708 posts
+16 more

Hey guys,

I will be taking over the AudioJungle Twitter account starting from Monday, December 14. If you’re not already following AudioJungle, head over to http://twitter.com/audiojungle and start following us. We’ll be using Twitter to make important and useful announcements, highlight awesome music on AudioJungle, and share audio-related news and links. Hope to see you on Twitter! :)

2708 posts
+16 more

I’m really enjoying following your story, Adrian! And I love how you ended-up with the Yamaha MM8 , almost seems like it was destined to be! Now that the studio is almost complete I hope you’ll be able to find some time to start playing and recording again, that’s when the fun (and hard work!) will really begin. ;-)

2708 posts
+16 more
Edit : Now move the weekly features and free file sections below the recent items and it will be even better.

If you’re worried people won’t scroll down to see the recent items, check this out, will make you feel better: :-)

http://www.cxpartners.co.uk/thoughts/the_myth_of_the_page_fold_evidence_from_user_testing.htm

by
by
by
by
by
by