• Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey freshpulse! You can view items in your own portfolio by the last purchased date…

http://audiojungle.net/user/ PUTYOURUSERNAMEHERE /portfolio?sort_by=last_purchase_at&type=files&page=1

...but you can’t order search results from the entire library this way if that’s what you meant, sorry.

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
lol an interview would be a great laugh, i’m in 8)

Where’s your AudioJungle portfolio, Matt?! ;)

(shouldn’t this be in all marketplaces?)

No because I’m just reaching out to the AJ authors in the AJ forums at this moment in time so they can get a little love in the new blog so they can show off their awesome audio. :-)

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Love the new theme tune in the podcast, great choice Jordan / Drew, sounds great! :D

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Congratulations to ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? for producing the winning music used in the Envato Community Podcast Theme Tune Contest! 8-) To find out who won, you have to download the podcast, see Jordan’s announcement. Thanks again to everyone who entered, I know Jordan + Drew had a tough time picking the winner because of all the awesome entries. But how great does the winning music sound?! Well done, mystery winner, enjoy that new badge! ;)

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

He, he, nice work, Rodrigo! :) Great job giving something back to the community. That new silver badge you’ve got looks good on you. ;) I hope we don’t put you out of business when the official player gets released. :D Keep up the good work!

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Ah, that helps, thanks! That section is the release of new files from authors you are following. :) It’s a great tool for customers who like to keep track of new releases form their favorite authors. Hope this helps! :grin:

Read more about following authors

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey biala,

I’m not sure I understand which section or page you are referring to. Could you take a screenshot and be more specific so I can help answer your question? Many thanks! :)

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
What change are you talking about? ^^ We always upload our material this way. Seems like this is a good standard. ;)

Authors that are already one step ahead, I love it! :D

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
I like the standard change to 320kbps :)

hey scott, another thing… I saw on codecanyon a thread written by Jeffrey, he wrote about sugesting a file from your own portfolio for the Envato Birthday Bundle….

do you do the same for AJ too?

Hey Daniel,

Sorry, no, I have already selected files + approached authors that will be providing audio for this year’s Birthday Bundle. And quite a collection it’s going to be too. ;)

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey Rodrigo!

Correct – there’s no need to change any existing files. :)

No changes/standardizations to preview file requirements – it just needs to be in mp3 format.

Thanks for checking!

by
by
by
by
by
by