• Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Time to bump this thread again!

Please see the opening post in this thread if you are interested in giving away one of your audio files for free for an entire month in return for lots of exposure on the AudioJungle and the AJ blog. Who knows, someone downloading your free track of the month might lead to more sales, more exposure, maybe even some exciting and well paid audio projects!

Just a reminder that any audio files already submitted will always be reconsidered each month so no need to resubmit. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more submissions for our consideration, good luck!

2990 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey guys,

As Thinesh said, please report any issues to support (http://audiojungle.net/support). We can’t investigate any issues until a ticket is submitted to report it to us. Many thanks!

2990 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
How do I get the watermarked audio file from the author, Do I have to just contact them?

Once you’ve obtained permission, you can downlod the watermarked preview yourself via the AudioJungle player on the item page: Click the downward facing arrow/icon on the right hand side of the player to download the preview.

2990 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
do files automatically get sent to the bargain basement? or is this only on a request type basis?..

I will add items myself based on the previously mentioned criteria. So if I find something really good with bizarrely low sales, I will add it myself. But I quickly realized that it’s going to take me a LONG time to look through 15,500+ items on my own, so that’s where help from you guys would be awesome. :) I’d love to hear everyone’s suggestions so I can consider your work for the Bargain Basement. Hope this answers your question. :)

2990 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
I also have a question, Scott. Will all three winners get the Won a Competition Badge? 3rd and 2nd place too?

Only the winner will get the exclusive, rare “Has Won a Competition” badge. Forget all the cool prizes, everyone just wants the badge! :D

2990 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Great questions, I’m glad you asked! :)

1- If the file don’t make too much sales the item will be deleted from the AJ site like was the original idea of the Bargain Basement ?

No. We will no longer be using the Bargain Basement as a way to delete items that have not sold. Later this year we will be rolling out another mechanism for us to review and delete low quality items and items that have not sold (particularly those that are a year or two old), but this has no connection to the Bargain Basement any longer.

2- If the item got lots of sells due the expossure of the Bargain Basement, when or after how many sales it will be get reinstated at full price on the catalog ?

A file will stay in the Bargain Basement for no longer than a month. When the file gets removed from the Bargain Basement, the normal price will get added back.

2990 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

We’ve slightly changed how Bargain Basement is going to work. We’re now going to use it to highlight files we think are incredible but may have got overlooked. We’ll add it to the Bargain Basement, drastically reduce the price in an effort to make more sales for you while simultaneously giving exposure to you and your portfolio.

Criteria:

• Files must be at LEAST 3 months old
  • Must be your BEST work
  • Must currently have LESS THAN 10 sales

If you would like any of your music added to the Bargain Basement, see this page for more information. :)

Don’t forget: Our Bargain Basement gets a LOT of views as it’s promoted on our home page AND via Twitter where we have 3,500+ followers, so don’t miss out on this great promotional opportunity for your audio. :)

Hope to hear from you soon with suggestions!

2990 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Have a question – can we eligible to make a link to the voting on the home page here or on our own sites, etc.?

Yes! You guys need to do everything you can to get people to vote for you! I already see one or two people using Twitter effectively by the way (hint, hint). ;)

And Happy Birthday, Alexander, have a great day! :D

2990 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

We’re in the middle of the AudioJungle BPM Contest where we invited AudioJungle authors to upload brand new tracks to our Electronica category. I know we have some music lovers in the rest of the marketplaces so if you would like to help pick the winner(s), please listen to the Top 10 Finalists and vote for your favorite track. Anyone can vote, but you may only vote once:

TOP 10 FINALISTS : LISTEN / VOTE NOW !

Voting closes on Wednesday, April 21st.
Winners will be announced in the AudioJungle forums on Monday, April 26th.

This announcement is locked, but if you would like to discuss this contest or if you have any questions, please head over to the official BPM Contest thread.

Thanks in advance to everyone who votes and I hope you enjoy the music! :)

2990 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

The quality of submissions to The BPM Contest has been nothing short of outstanding. Thank you to EVERYONE who has taken part and has submitted music to this competition! Unfortunately, not everyone could make the Top 10 list, and it was very hard cutting so many great tracks from the final list.

After listening to ALL 130 + entries in the BPM Contest (phew!), I have narrowed down all entries to the Top 10 Finalists, and now it’s YOUR turn to vote and to choose the winners! To see and listen to the Top 10 Finalists and vote for your favorite track, please click the link below:

TOP 10 FINALISTS : LISTEN / VOTE NOW !

Official voting starts NOW ! Good luck and congratulations to all our finalists.

Voting closes on Wednesday April 21st.

Winners will be announced in the AudioJungle forums on Monday, April 26th.

This announcement is locked, but if you would like to discuss this contest or if you have any questions, please head over to the official BPM Contest thread.

by
by
by
by
by
by