• Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

UPDATE : I was able to upload with no problems, everything seems to be working fine.

Are any other authors having problems uploading files? Please post a comment in this thread if you are and I will try to escalate an investigation if this is affecting a lot of authors. Short-term however, if this is only happening to one or two authors, (a) please contact support@envato.com and outline the problem you are experiencing and (b) please try again to upload your file throughout the day. Good luck, hope you’re able to upload again soon! :)

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Oh dear, that’s the first I’ve heard about this. Let me take a look at the upload page, I’ll test it out and report back what I find. Thanks for the alert, guys! :)

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Just a quick update, Toby, or for any other customers reading this: Short term, you can write to support@envato.com if you need a document outlining a specific license for any audio you purchase on AudioJungle. Long term, we will look at the possibility of adding license agreements to all downloads upon purchase.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. :)

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Awesome article, Reaper, really enjoyed it! :)

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says
It’s cool get even a third prize but… it’s so so so sorrow i didn’t get a winner badge :(

Congratulations on 3rd place, Slavador! We’ll have more competitions with a chance of winning a “Won a Competition” badge, don’t worry. :) Let us know what you spend the $100 on. :)

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says
sonar is my daw of choice. after many years as a cubase user since atari times [sigh…] i had to swicth, flexible reliable and closer in design to working in a proper hardware recording studio… do try it!

Oh the Atari ST, happy days of 16-bit computing, eh, blazznet? How far we’ve come… :)

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says
Hey Scott, I’ve already sent a message to Support. I don’t understand your argument, I had asked the reviewer to set the price at a reasonable price but he doubled the price! To be clear, I didn’t ask for such a high price.

No problem, I can try and explain again if you like. :) The point of my previous post was to inform you that authors don’t decide the price of an item, reviewers do. And reviewers price items based on strict pricing guidelines/policy irrespective of whether an author requests a low, reasonable or high price.

Looking at the file in your portfolio that I think you’re referring to, a high(er) price has been allocated to your file because of the large dimensions of your work. This is just one of the numerous criteria that can affect the price of a file. But that’s totally fine that you’ve contacted support, they will be glad to assist you and your inquiry. :)

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Yes, reviewers do read all information submitted by authors. :-)

However, you do know that we have a strict pricing policy that we base all our prices on right? We are not influenced in any way by the price an author suggests. This maintains price fairness and integrity across all marketplaces. In the rare case that your file goes live and you think that it is priced incorrectly, you are welcome to submit a ticket to support@envato.com who will investigate to see if the file has been priced correctly. Hope this helps explain why your file was perhaps not priced as you requested. :)

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says
That brings up the question whether you can review and price your own files? :-P

No, reviewers who are also authors are not allowed to review their own files.

by
by
by
by
by
by