Posts by scottwills

2866 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+17 more
scottwills Envato team says

Sounds like you’re using the ActiveDen upload form and not the AudioJungle upload form. Here’s the form you should be using for AudioJungle:

http://audiojungle.net/upload/form?type=music

2866 posts
+17 more

Good question, Daniel! Everyone is welcome to send an e-mail to sitemanager@audiojungle.net if you’d like to recommend a suitable song for the podcast, it can be your own song or someone else’s song, as long as it’s available on AudioJungle.

2866 posts
+17 more

Don’t forget guys, if you’d like to participate but aren’t able to donate a song, you can also support Donate_Palawan by purchasing one of their tracks.

2866 posts
+17 more
oh wow, I double that… I must have it 8) I’m officially back Scott… just uploaded a new loop today and recently an audio logo was approved

Welcome back, Daniel! :D

2866 posts
+17 more

Thought you might like to know that there’s a new badge in town! If your music gets used in an AudioJungle podcast, you’ll receive our coveted new podcast badge! Here’s what it looks like, kindly modeled by cacao:

I’m currently mixing Episode II of the podcast so stay tuned, maybe your music is about to get featured? :) And if anyone still hasn’t downloaded the first installment, download now for free right here!

2866 posts
+17 more

Hi SiJaf, thank you for the feedback! You are exactly right, search could be a LOT better than it is currently. And I am happy to tell you that we are currently working on improvements to search. I can’t give you a date when it will roll out, but it’s a high priority on our to do list I can assure you. :-) Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated! :)

2866 posts
+17 more
Never seen snow in my life. Temperature here is 25 C.

How do you know it exists if you’ve never seen it? Everyone could be tricking you. :D

2866 posts
+17 more

Cover all your bases: Bounce your files out in both WAV and MP3 format. WAV is uncompressed so any customers needing high quality audio (for video or some commercial games for example) will always need WAV . Another benefit of WAV format is that it, if you’ve created a loop, it will loop perfectly and seamlessly in WAV format unlike MP3 format. Meanwhile, MP3 format is more of a convenience for the customer, you’re providing your audio in a compressed format that does not carry such a huge file size. Because MP3 files are much smaller in size, they have greater utility for Web sites and online productions. So although it’s easy for anyone to convert WAV > MP3 , it’s a nice touch to create/upload in both formats for your customers.

2866 posts
+17 more

The built-in microphone will at least prevent you from shoving a pipe down the back of your throat. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ebhqACZHQ4

2866 posts
+17 more

68°F here in TN and it’s definitely warming up because I caught a little sun playing soccer today!

by
by
by
by
by
by