• United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says
OK, I admit it, I don’t understand. I mean I really don’t. Why can some users use images from morguefile and others can’t? I’ll ask some of the authors that used images from morguefile if I can post their names here, just for proof.

“As per the ThemeForest article you just cited regarding Morguefiles, the article states, “As always, be sure to double check license restrictions.” And as you did not do this nor did you provide to the reviewer any extra information about which Morguefiles images you used or if you had permission to use those images, your file was rejected.”

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Chris, your file has been rejected again because you have not followed the upload rules correctly. It’s as simple as that. Both Lance and myself have explained everything to you multiple times now and you are still not following directions.

As per my most recent communication with you, we are treating you and your file in the same way as we do with all other files/authors. You simply need to follow directions. Morguefiles.com images are tricky and I have recommended to you to avoid using them because their terms and conditions are different to Photos8.com for example. As per the ThemeForest article you just cited regarding Morguefiles, the article states, “As always, be sure to double check license restrictions.” And as you did not do this nor did you provide to the reviewer any extra information about which Morguefiles images you used or if you had permission to use those images, your file was rejected.

I think you may be overthinking this. :-) Again, as per my previous couple of communications with you, simply use ActiveDen assets and/or Photos8.com images and/or your own images and tell us what images you have used in the “notes from author to reviewer” field. It really is that simple. Check our blog post today for even more cool images that you can use. :)

And if you have any further questions or comments, I recommend you contact support@envato.com instead of publicly insinuating that you’re being treated any differently to anyone else. Use that time better to get your file right and upload it again. I’ve already mentioned in a previous thread how wonderful your template looks, but no matter if you’re a new author, DigitalScience, or any author in-between, we all have to follow the same rules.

Again, please contact support@envato.com if you still do not understand what is required, and we look forward to seeing and hopefully approving your file next time around.

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Good question, donbrae! I will look into this and find out a definitive answer as soon as possible. I’ll try to get this clarified in the Wiki also as you’re right, it’s not currently clear regarding the scenario you outlined. In the meantime, I strongly recommend that you continue using watermarked AudioJungle audio, particularly where Web sites are concerned. Again, I’ll report back here as soon as I find out the answer. :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Hey Nosaj / Jason, welcome to AudioJungle!

We have a whole section dedicated to audio suitable for intros, it’s called Logos & Idents, check it out. :)

You can also use our search tool (top right of this page) to search for multiple keywords such as “cinematic orchestra” or “dramatic orchestra” for example.

You can also peruse our library via our full categories listing.

Good luck finding what you’re looking for, I’m confident you will find something perfect for your project. :) Let me know about your video project (sitemanager@audiojungle.net) if you do decide to use AudioJungle audio, we try to feature projects that use our audio on our blog. :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says
I got The Halloween game in tha last FD files of the week! :D

I don’t think so. :) Perhaps you’re getting mixed up with the fact that you’re the featured author this week? Congrats by the way, love your illustrations and animations! :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

You couldn’t have chosen a better time to post that, goTo, awesome! Someone give this man a gold badge for positive services to the community! :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

VF > No, but I just found out about it after I Googled it. I think I understand what you’re saying though. ;)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

DS > As Chuckanucka said, because as from next week, it will be the ActiveDen Files of the Week! :)

Chuckanucka > We need to see more files from you, it’s been over a year since your last file! :)

Fernandovn > Thanks, man. Unfortunately, WordPress is playing games with us and keeps autoposting the wrong link. The devs are looking into it. :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Just wanted to inform all AudioJungle members (customers and authors), that you can now contact support via Twitter if you have a quick question or perhaps need a quick response. Support aims to answer Tweets within a few hours during normal office hours (Australian time).

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

This video just puts me in a good mood… The power of collaboration!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zcOFN_VBVo

by
by
by
by
by
by