• Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Just changed my license options. I will try it for few months but I found it disappointing to have it for all of my items. It would be much better to have this option for every item so I can choose which items to put under the extended license.

Hopefully we will introduce that option one day, I agree it would be useful. :)

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
How can one allow extended licenses and can it be granted by request to just a specific buyers?

Go to http://audiojungle.net/user/YOURUSERNAMEHERE/edit, click “Item Licenses” and then choose your licensing option(s).

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
On the occasion of Bday enveto can provide a package of free files of the year including each item. It would be really great and undetectable.
Come again?

http://enva.to/cpdDah

Make sense now, Arik? :bigwink:

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Ha, ha, that’s what I love about you guys, how quick + passionate you are about your music and AudioJungle. Thanks, guys! Keep the requests/names coming, I’ll be in touch with you all very soon! :grin:

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey guys,

As some of you will remember, we used to have a great feature on the old AudioJungle blog where we would publish interviews with AudioJungle authors. Well, this feature is coming back! :grin:

Author Interviews

If you would like to be interviewed (questions will be sent to you by e-mail) and have your interview published on our blog, then please leave a comment in this thread and I will contact you with the questions.

Having your interview published on our blog is just one way to receive some fantastic exposure for your audio portfolio, not just to other authors, but many customers too. We will of course link to your portfolio. Another incentive is that we will also be offering, for the very first time, a special badge for anyone who is interviewed!

Brand New Blog

I can also reveal that our blog on tumblr is going to be totally revamped and revolutionized! Instead of a separate AudioJungle blog, I can reveal that all marketplaces are going to be combining their efforts to produce one blog largely focusing on authors. So where interviews are concerned, your interview and portfolio exposure is going to be drastically increased because authors and customers from ALL marketplaces will be reading it, not just the AudioJungle audience!

So I cannot emphasize how great of an opportunity this is for you. :)

Please leave your name in this thread if you would like to be interviewed, even if you have been interviewed previously. :)

We’ll reveal even more exciting news about the blog soon, stay tuned! :D

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Not currently possible, sorry. :(

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
I think the best solution is to avoid stars, it’s obvious that if a user spend money on one of our files it means that he/she like it enough, so for me i’ts very extrange that the same user then rate the file under 3 or even 4 stars… Why not try “I recommend” or “I like this” button like facebook or youtube ?

Something along those lines is what we have in mind. Should we decide to change things. :) Makes total sense to me.

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Oh I love the excitement and the anticipation! :D Well done, everyone! The quality of entries was excellent! Be sure to tune into the next community podcast episode to find out who the winner is!

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Sorry, contacting purchasers is not possible.

I empathize with your situation however, it’s happened to me and numerous other authors too. I have been involved with discussions behind the scenes to improve the way ratings work, particularly on AudioJungle, because there are some shortcomings as you have outlined/experienced.

We already have some good solutions to the issue so I can assure you that we have been looking into this issue, I just cannot guarantee if/when any changes will take place.

3267 posts
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
+20 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Thanks for letting us know, guys! :) In response to your question, Greg, yes, we have a separate queue for resubmissions. Please allow up to 7 days for your file to be reviewed. If 7 days have passed and your file still has not been reviewed, please feel free to shoot support an e-mail just to double-check there’s not a problem with your submission.

I just took care of all the files you mentioned and we’ll be processing more today. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by