Posts by scottwills

2710 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

@DanielDust That’s really cool, Daniel. :)

@BigZ I don’t know if this will help with your research, but there’s something called Prescription Audio that tries to help veterans with PTSD :

http://www.prescriptionaudio.com/tstpa/pages/HOW-IT-WORKS.html

http://www.prescriptionaudio.com/pages/ptsd-download

Sounds like a fascinating and worthy project, Bigz, please keep us posted with what you come up with. :)

2710 posts
+16 more

The marketplaces are already starting to get full of Christmas audio, graphics, intros, animations and videos, so I think it’s safe to say Christmas is on its way! We need to kick-off the Christmas season with an official Christmas thread. Cut and paste the following template and post your personal response!

• Christmas message:
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Envato marketplace authors, customers, and staff!
  • Favorite Christmas song(s) :
    Way too many to list, but probably Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses, Stop the Cavalry by Jona Lewie and Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney.
  • Favorite Christmas movie(s):
    Love Actually It’s a Wonderful Life
  • What you Want for Christmas:
    Beatles Rock Band for PS3 please, Santa!
  • Favorite Christmas Present Ever:
    Original Star Wars Millennium Falcon toy when I was a kid! Totally showing my age there. ;)
2710 posts
+16 more
  • Pass my AS’s (first half of a levels) aiming for As and Bs
  • Upload a few bestsellers
  • Finish my website (Inc. A blog, opensource stuff, support area for my files, discussion forum etc, all built from scratch in php (probably))
  • Make loads of blog posts for my website
  • Make loads of blog posts for the ActiveDen and other Envato blogs
  • Build up a killer web design portfolio
  • Beat jay a million times on COD6 (a million is a bit of an exaggeration…)
  • Get a featured file
  • Give a file for free file of the month
  • Get the Collaboration Project up and running again when I have a spare moment and actually get a live beta working
I think that’s about it… do you think a year is enough time for all that? ... :D

So just to surmise, Reaper, you want to spend 2010 getting as many badges as possible? :D

2710 posts
+16 more

In a strange, twisted way, it does sound rather interesting! Sounds like 30 electronic artists “warming-up” on stage with their DAWs and audio devices!

2710 posts
+16 more

Hey Texturizer777, if you are referring to this page…

http://wiki.envato.com/buying/licenses-buying/audiojungle-regular-and-extended-license-usage-examples/#musicpacks_regular

...then you are quite right! Looks like someone accidentally copied and pasted an image-related example over to the AudioJungle page. I’ve submitted a request to get that page updated, many thanks for spotting it and letting us know! :)

2710 posts
+16 more

Hey guys, files are put on hold so that reviewers can be as fair as possible to your files and to prevent anyone rushing in and rejecting something that may need a second opinion. So if your file is put on hold, please don’t be alarmed. :)

To answer your question – unfortunately, this weekend has been a 4-day holiday weekend in the USA so responses to held items are backed-up a little. We very-much appreciate your patience however and would ask if you could remain patient for another day or so while we get the answers to the questions we have for held items. But please do not worry, we haven’t forgotten about you and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the holiday weekend.

2710 posts
+16 more

Hmmm… Took me a little while to figure it out but it sounds like Remedy by Little Boots. Am I right?! Don’t keep us in suspense any longer! And what a great idea for a thread by the way! Who’s going to record the next track for this thread? :)

2710 posts
+16 more
It takes love, peace, and hair grease. It also takes time. How many Aj authors are there anyway? This place is stacked. Be patient, keep working, and your time will come….or not. ;) I hope mine will too some day.

Hey Rob, you do realize you were featured in August 2009, right? :D

2710 posts
+16 more

Lance, that’s genius! :D

That’s one bushy red mo – reminds me of Brasil Brush from the 70s.

Boom! Boom! ;-)

2710 posts
+16 more

What does it take to get featured on AudioJungle? Quite simple! Upload your best quality audio to AudioJungle, and we pick it out! :) Obviously there’s a lot of files and a lot of authors that we have to feature, but good quality audio is never overlooked here. :-)

If you didn’t already know, you can also follow us on Twitter @Audiojungle as we feature a bunch of audio every day! We also have various vehicles on the blog where we promote the best audio and authors too. Thinking about it, we kinda spoil you, don’t we? :) But hey, you’re totally worth it and deserve all the success you can get. The quality of audio we have on AudioJungle is exceptional, makes me very proud to be site manager when I listen to all the outstanding compositions you guys upload. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by