• Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

We’ve just updated the Bargain Basement on AudioJungle with brand new tracks! All files normally on sale for $10 are now only $2! So if any ActiveDen authors need some music for your previews on AD or perhaps other projects outside of AD, grab these tracks while you can, they won’t be around at these prices forever (typically 2 – 4 weeks). :)

http://audiojungle.net/collections/423506-bargain-basement

3026 posts
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

We’ve just updated the Bargain Basement on AudioJungle with brand new tracks! All files normally on sale for $10 are now only $2! So if any VideoHive authors need some music for your previews on VH or perhaps other projects outside of VH, grab these tracks while you can, they won’t be around at these prices forever (typically 2 – 4 weeks). :)

http://audiojungle.net/collections/423506-bargain-basement

3026 posts
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

To be honest with you guys, I’ve never been much of a fan of the current rating system across the marketplaces, particularly for AudioJungle. Like Mihai said, a customer gets to hear the entire track before they purchase it so they must like it enough to purchase it, makes no sense to rate anything less than a 5 really!

I’d really like to see a +1 “thumbs up” rating system for AudioJungle one day so that audio can get modded up if it’s liked/popular as this will totally remove any negative/dubious voting situations like the one plastic3 is describing.

All I can say is that this idea has been put forward and I hope it happens one day, I just don’t know at this moment in time when the change will occur.

3026 posts
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Guys, I would appreciate your help with something :) Could you please post here the whole text of emails you are used to send to email addresses like abuse@rapidsh**e.com ? I am especially looking for those really “official” ones so they can’t argue with “you don’t have in your mail xxx yyy etc”. Thanks in advance! fresh

Please contact support if this pertains to marketplace files. They’re the experts and are the best people to handle such incidents. :-)

3026 posts
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Hi everyone! Such a question has arisen – have a buyer, who did not buy my track, rights to set a rating? If yes, then I think it may be the way to unfair competition…

If I understand you question correctly, only someone who has purchased your file can rate it.

3026 posts
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
You said you wont be replying to all e-mails (with suggestions for B.B.) you get… But, are we going to be informed in any way if/when you choose to add our songs to B.B.? I’ve sent you some suggestions…

Yes, I think that’s a good idea. :)

3026 posts
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

BPM Contest Update! We’ve surpassed 400 votes and it’s REALLY close between the top 3 tracks. If you haven’t already voted, don’t miss your chance to choose the winner(s)! :)

VOTE NOW !

3026 posts
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Just downloaded “Synth”, it’s actually really nice and a lot of fun. You really can’t complain about it for $1. The built-in sampling feature is a nice touch – you can record your voice and play it back on the synth and add effects. It’s fairly simple and it’s not currently possible to save sounds, settings or samples that you create. It would be fantastic if a later update added that functionality. The 5 note polyphony is good for playing chords. For a synth “on the go” creating basslines or experimenting with digital melodies, it looks good and performs well for a dollar.

3026 posts
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Nice Roundup of iPad Music Production Apps: Music Meets Multitouch http://enva.to/bAqMtN

3026 posts
+17 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Now THIS would make it more interesting to produce audio on the iPad:

Apple iPad May Support USB Audio Interfaces Via Camera Accessory Kit http://tinyurl.com/y2u2mou

by
by
by
by
by
by