• Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

I see what you’re saying, Toby. I’ll make management aware of this suggestion, thanks for bringing it to our attention. :)

2572 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

This appears to be your link, Liam:

http://graphicriver.net/user_ajax/follow/17831

You can obviously replace the marketplace name with any of the marketplaces. :)

2572 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Ha, ha, that’s awesome. :) I’ve asked all reviewers to accept anything Piano Cat uploads to AudioJungle. ;)

Mihai, you might like our special thread dedicated to music videos by the way:

http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/music-videos/15740

2572 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Hi Toby, glad to have you here on AudioJungle. :)

Here’s a link to the pretty simple to follow AudioJungle licensing that you can share with any of your clients. Hope this helps!

http://wiki.envato.com/support/legal-terms/licensing-terms/

2572 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

See this old thread, Daniel. Which is kinda ironic, because your old “friend” iDraw started that thread. :D

2572 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says
Thank you tpncorp.

That’s nifty :) Never seen (or heard) a watermark for music before.

I am assuming the watermark is removed upon purchase?

Hey Andy, the watermark exists on all previews so they don’t get stolen or taken free of charge. When you purchase the audio you like, you get the file in either mp3, wav, or mp3 AND wav (depending on the format the author provides the file in—see the right hand side of any file item, it shows you what format the files come in), and the files you purchase are watermark free. :) Take a look around, I’m sure you’ll be impressed with the quality of the audio on display. :)

2572 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Ha, ha, it’s me! Brilliant drawing, goTo, you’ve got a real talent for caricatures. :) And to the person who gave you the photo of me, I’m onto you, I know who you are. ;)

2572 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says
in the jungle can hear the roaring sounds of the animal that controls the sounds of other animals :)

I think KenSHinH is onto something. ;)

2572 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

No problem, Mihai, and good feedback, thanks for taking the time to share those good ideas. :)

2572 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Hey Mihai, it sounds like you’re taking this far more seriously than it needs to be. :-) As Site Manager, I have to ensure our existing rules and policies are followed. Your file was quite rightly rejected by a reviewer (he was following the same rules all reviewers and myself follow). We don’t allow you or anyone else to state in a file description that the file you uploaded was a custom job for a client or, in this case, another member, and we also don’t allow you to hyperlink it to something. This is a stock audio Web site where the point is to sell your audio as many times as possible and it makes little sense to state that your audio was created for one client/member because it has the potential to put off other customers from purchasing your audio file again.

Your comment/link was still part of the description despite the fact that you mentioned in a support ticket that you were going to remove the comment, but the comment was still not removed after 7 – 9 hours. So I removed the comment/link myself. That’s part of my job as Site Manager. By removing the comment/link, it’s actually helping you because it prevents your audio from losing sales.

I would appreciate it if you did not make the situation sound more worse than it actually is, particularly with insinuating comments that there’s some dark, communistic conspiracy against you or any other authors. People are just doing their jobs to protect and maintain the integrity of the marketplace, there’s nothing insidious about that at all. :)

We just do our very best to make AudioJungle a success for authors and customers and if we didn’t have rules and policies, then there would be chaos. :) If you would like any further clarification or if you are unsure about this policy or any other policy, please feel free to contact me personally at sitemanager@audiojungle.net.

Let’s keep this thread on the positive path it concluded with: Awesome audio created for a happy customer. It’s a win for the author, it’s a win for the customer, and it’s a win for the community. Good job all around. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by