Posts by scottwills

2716 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Hey guys, files are put on hold so that reviewers can be as fair as possible to your files and to prevent anyone rushing in and rejecting something that may need a second opinion. So if your file is put on hold, please don’t be alarmed. :)

To answer your question – unfortunately, this weekend has been a 4-day holiday weekend in the USA so responses to held items are backed-up a little. We very-much appreciate your patience however and would ask if you could remain patient for another day or so while we get the answers to the questions we have for held items. But please do not worry, we haven’t forgotten about you and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the holiday weekend.

2716 posts
+16 more

Hmmm… Took me a little while to figure it out but it sounds like Remedy by Little Boots. Am I right?! Don’t keep us in suspense any longer! And what a great idea for a thread by the way! Who’s going to record the next track for this thread? :)

2716 posts
+16 more
It takes love, peace, and hair grease. It also takes time. How many Aj authors are there anyway? This place is stacked. Be patient, keep working, and your time will come….or not. ;) I hope mine will too some day.

Hey Rob, you do realize you were featured in August 2009, right? :D

2716 posts
+16 more

Lance, that’s genius! :D

That’s one bushy red mo – reminds me of Brasil Brush from the 70s.

Boom! Boom! ;-)

2716 posts
+16 more

What does it take to get featured on AudioJungle? Quite simple! Upload your best quality audio to AudioJungle, and we pick it out! :) Obviously there’s a lot of files and a lot of authors that we have to feature, but good quality audio is never overlooked here. :-)

If you didn’t already know, you can also follow us on Twitter @Audiojungle as we feature a bunch of audio every day! We also have various vehicles on the blog where we promote the best audio and authors too. Thinking about it, we kinda spoil you, don’t we? :) But hey, you’re totally worth it and deserve all the success you can get. The quality of audio we have on AudioJungle is exceptional, makes me very proud to be site manager when I listen to all the outstanding compositions you guys upload. :D

2716 posts
+16 more

Nice roundup, MSFX ! :) My personal favorite is the Mac OS X Sales Notification App by uDesignStudios, I’ve been using it since it was first released. Always gives me a chuckle when I hear the cash-register ring-out around the house whenever I make a sale. :D

2716 posts
+16 more

Hey guys,

All good ideas, we’re glad to hear them! :) There are no immediate plans to add sheet music simply because of a perceived lack of demand, we’re not sure our customers are interested in this at the moment. If there are customers reading this who disagree however, please feel free to contact me via my profile page. :)

Regarding MIDI files, we already accept this format. :) Simply upload MIDI files to Source Files > Other. Please note however that they will not be priced as high as DAW -specific files for obvious reasons. Hope this helps!

2716 posts
+16 more

Hmmm, good question, I’m not sure, let me check that our for you and I’ll report back! :)

2716 posts
+16 more
oh readme.txt in the zip? that’s a good idea! as for losing sources.. that sucks :( i go as far as saving every new revision of source material in sequential numbers and letters like ClubA-1, ClubA-2, ClubA-3, and if I make a serious revision, i move the letter up, so ClubB-1, B2, b3 and so on and so forth, until i hit Z999 at which point I throw my synth out the window and give up making music. ;)

I kinda like that system you’re using, carbon8, I’m glad you mentioned that! I’ve always used “01”, “02”, “03” traditionally, but from now on I think I’m going to use your convention, thanks for sharing! :)

2716 posts
+16 more

We recently showed you how to create a follow-me link. Just wanted to let you know that we now have some brand new, envato-branded “Follow Me” graphics you can download, add to your Web site, and then hyperlink to your personalized Follow Me link. Here are the graphics, enjoy!

http://wiki.envato.com/buying/finding-buying/following-authors-on-the-envato-marketplaces/

by
by
by
by
by
by