• Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey guys, Here’s the official thread:

http://activeden.net/forums/thread/please-do-not-upload-file-updates-until-further-notice/25574?page=8

In a nutshell: The Update Queues are currently stable and operational. Reviewers will be handling files as quickly as they can, please allow for the backlog, thanks again for everyone’s patience!

3112 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

They’re all the same – 0.88mm. But they make your guitar playing sound better than it ever did before.¹

¹ Results may vary. ;)

3112 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
@Scott When did you send out the picks? Edit: forgot it was bank holiday today. I would’ve thought they would’ve been here by now. :|

Some were mailed late last week and some today. They’re being shipped from the USA so it will probably take about a week for most of you in Europe and beyond. :)

3112 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Scott, what about new competition?:)I remember everything…:)

I like your enthusiasm, Alex! :D It will definitely be taking place this month, that’s all I can tell you right now. :)

3112 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Scott, do we see there some nice Dynaudio on your desk ? ;)

Mackie MR5s. :)

3112 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Please note that our Update Queues are currently stable, operational and open for business. Please feel free to post file updates. :)

3112 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Please note that all Update Queues are currently stable, operational and open for business. Please feel free to post file updates. :)

3112 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Sorry, we do not offer a license for this presently.

3112 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Hi

I am planning to build a flash video game so… If i purchase the extended license:

1. Can i included the music in a item for sell over active den?

2. Can i publish the game in game portals such mochigames?

3. Can i have my game licensed? for example in: http://www.flashgamelicense.com/

thanks

Hey ricosushi! Scott here, AudioJungle sitemanager. Here are the official answers to your questions:

1. Sorry, you can’t redistribute AudioJungle music with files for sale on other marketplaces no matter if it’s a regular license or extended license. You ARE allowed to buy an AJ track using the Regular license and include it in the PREVIEW of your marketplace file, but you cannot include it in the final download.
  2. If the music you purchase is embedded in your game, yes, you can purchase music using the Extended License for your game portal.
  3. As long as I understand the premise of flashgamelicense.com correctly, it sounds like no, you cannot use the Extended License with AudioJungle music for games on that site because you are selling those games over and over to different companies. Just to explain the difference, if you or one company creates your own game that you sell to multiple customers, you can buy + use AudioJungle music with the Extended License because this is classed as “one project”. But when you are redistributing the same game multiple times to multiple clients via flashgamelicense, you cannot use our Extended License, sorry.
3112 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Am I late ? as usual ?

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of today’s giveaway, all guitar picks have been claimed! Well done, Mihai, perfect timing. Mihai has literally blown the final whistle on today’s game. ;) More giveaways next week if you’re not too tired of it yet. :) Have a good weekend everyone!

by
by
by
by
by
by