• Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey Mihai,

Thanks again for the feedback. As I’ve continually informed you, it’s something that the devs are already working on. I’ve triple-checked the current status and I’ve informed you of progress along the way. I totally empathize with you because as an author, I am having a similar problem myself with another marketplace.

I’ve passed along all the information I am aware of and I’m afraid it’s just a matter of being patient and waiting until the devs resolve this solution and improve the upload process. I’m sorry I can’t be any more help than that at this stage.

It’s also important to put this into perspective: This bug, while annoying, is only affecting a small number of users. As you can see from our recent items added to the site each and every day, we still have hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of submissions per month.

You mentioned that you are still able to upload music, just not source files. I would encourage you to keep doing that as our music category is the most popular category for sales and interest for our customers, so you shouldn’t really be “losing money” – you still have a great opportunity to make, upload and sell audio in our music category.

If you have any further complaints or feedback, Mihai, please direct them to support@envato.com instead of the forums as the same questions have been posted multiple times now publicly. I can assure you that the devs are working hard on this issue and there are no further updates on this issue at this time. As always, I will follow-up with the marketplace manager to ensure he is aware of the frustration this is causing some authors.

Thanks for understanding, Mihai.

3000 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Only one more day to find out who made the Top 10, then the REAL fun starts once the voting begins! Can’t wait either! :D

Can’t wait either? Excuse me but aren’t you the one with the power ;)

You guys are the ones with the ultimate power, you get to vote/choose the winner from the Top 10 Finalists, that’s why I’m excited to see who you all vote for to decide the winner! :D

3000 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Only one more day to find out who made the Top 10, then the REAL fun starts once the voting begins! Can’t wait either! :D

3000 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey Ulas! Welcome to AudioJungle! :) Take a look at the following page, this might help:

Music Upload Instructions

Most notably, your submissions must be well engineered, be aesthetically pleasing and be composed to a professional standard. Your tracks simply have to be mastered to the best of your ability but it’s not a requirement that your audio is “professionally mastered” (which is what I think you are really asking here). Have a listen to the audio on our popular items page to get an idea of the quality we are looking for and good luck! :)

3000 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Ding, Ding! End of Round One. ;)

Entries are now CLOSED ! We might have a couple more entries in the queue that we need to review before we make the shortlist, but no more competition submissions, please.

Come back on Wednesday April 14th to see the Top 10 tracks and to find out how to make your vote count for the best track!

3000 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey Scott!

Please note the full rules regarding using AudioJungle music in another marketplace submission:

1. Always ask permission from the AJ author before you use their audio in your preview files on another marketplace.
  2. Always use the author’s watermarked audio file in your preview.
  3. Always credit the author and link to their AJ file if you end up using one of their audio files. This must be visible in your file description.
  4. Do not include the watermarked preview in your main file that you are selling.
  5. Always tell the reviewer in the “comments from author to reviewer” field that you have permission to use the audio.

Good luck! You shouldn’t have any problems finding outstanding audio from incredibly talented authors here on AudioJungle. :D

3000 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Tick tock! Last day to get your submissions in for the BPM Contest! Contest submissions close at midnight US Central Time tonight! Good luck everyone!

3000 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
It could well be me or should this perhaps be highlighted somewhere?

:)

3000 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
@SonicCube We want to make it as simple as possible so we can’t list every combination of what is or what is not allowed. In your case, your title was edited because it did not make sense, the phrasing in the ( ) was not needed, and there was no need for the spaces between the brackets and the wording. So basically, we reserve the right to tidy-up anything that looks untidy or a little off. :) If ever you feel we edit something but cut-off something that’s really important to you, please write to support so we can double-check the title for you. We’re obviously not in the process of totally re-writing your titles, that’s up to you, we just want to be sure they’re formatted and spelled correctly and that everything looks professional on our site. :)

Hello Scott

Thanks for answering. I have no problem that my title has been changed, not at all. Just asking what exactly should be avoided, so we save your time from editing titles in the future.

Cheers Daniel

Hey Daniel, no problem, I knew exactly that you were just seeking clarification. I’m glad you asked, it’s always best to ask questions if something is not quite clear. In fact, our choice of words “File Naming” is totally misleading, I’ll see if we can improve that. :D

3000 posts
+16 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

I think that’s why the Item Requests thread was created – so customers could ask authors about music/files they want. And I have always allowed you guys to respond to those type of threads with links to your files. :) It’s just about using common sense. If someone starts a thread in the main AudioJungle lobby about Daft Punk for example, and then someone responds with, “Oh, I have a song that sounds like Daft Punk, here’s the link!”, then that is blatant self promotion.

I hope that answers your question, but I’ll ask one of the support gurus to swing-by and see if they can offer any additional information/help for you. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by