• United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Stringgod > We usually take upto 48 hours to approve files. I see you’ve had a number of files approved since you left your original message so it looks like everything is in order. :) Congratulations on winning the Logos & Idents competition by the way, how awesome is that?! :)

Dasound > Thanks a bunch for letting us know about that! I have passed this info onto the dev team who will take a look. :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

That’s great to hear, Mihai! Thank you for taking the time to give us that feedback! I’m extremely proud of the quality of all author’s contributions to the new Logos & Idents category, and I think this is going to be reflected through the number of sales you guys get. I think it’s a really useful category for podcasters, film producers, game producers, and interactive designers/developers. Good luck with future sales to you and everyone else with audio in the Logos & Idents category! :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Hey urbazon! Welcome to AudioJungle, we’re glad to have you here! :) I see that you’ve already made a couple of sales since signing up, that’s terrific! :)

First of all, I apologize that no-one responded to your original message, seems like everyone missed this message first time around, including myself! We’re usually good about helping one another out so sorry your question got overlooked. You are welcome to contact support using support@envato.com any time you have any questions or problems.

Looks like you figured out the answer to your own question. :) Since the redesign went live, it’s still possible to see previously uploaded and accepted files for a period of time on the upload page, and if the author chooses, it’s safe to remove them. The developers have informed me this is simply something that they need to do to get the back-end of the marketplaces working, so for the time being they’re considering it a “feature”. ;)

Again, sorry to see we were unable to answer your question originally, hope you’re enjoying AudioJungle. :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says
thanks for your opinion Scott, you know.. sometimes I have good ideas and sometimes bad ideas, that was more one of my bad ideas :D

Nonsense! There’s no such thing as a bad idea! All ideas are welcome and are always up for discussion. Keep them coming. :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says
if you want to know who’s bought your file just provide him with a reason to tell that to you.

For example. make some intentional bug in the item, bug that can’t be detected by the reviewer (else your item will not get approved), but that bug should drive the buyer crazy and contact you about the issue.

Then you just ask for forgiveness for the “mistake” you’ve made, and provide him with a update. Mean time you get to know who it is.

There’s a “small” chance that the person will never buy anything from you in the future, or, this will happen more rarely, come back after you to kick your butt. But this its a small price to pay for knowing who bought your files.

That’s really bad advice, doru, please don’t suggest that authors should upload items with intentional bugs. That would really kill the integrity of the marketplace.

In regards to the original question regarding identity of customers, we don’t do that because of privacy concerns. Envato respects the privacy of all customers, it’s as simple as that.

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Hey Daniel, thanks for the suggestion, you’ve obviously put some thought into that! :) I think the current bookmarks system works well for customers because when they’re looking for specific audio they can get straight to the audio they need or want to listen to without randomly listening to audio that they might not need. So I’m not sure if customers are looking for an extra audio player at this moment in time. If any customers reading this think otherwise, please let me know! :) The combination of the Bookmarks feature and our new Search functionality should give customers pretty much everything they need to find their perfect audio.

That said, I am currently looking at several other ways we could get customers to listen to and find audio, especially as our library grows. They make take a while to build and roll out however, so once all the redesign bugs and suggestions have been ironed out by the development team, I will give them a nudge to see where we can go with these new ideas so then I can actually tell you about them. ;)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Myriad Pro, Helvetica, and Helvetica Neue Condensed fo’ sho’.

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

I love everything about this song/video/arrangement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIr8-f2OWhs

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

UPDATE : I was able to upload with no problems, everything seems to be working fine.

Are any other authors having problems uploading files? Please post a comment in this thread if you are and I will try to escalate an investigation if this is affecting a lot of authors. Short-term however, if this is only happening to one or two authors, (a) please contact support@envato.com and outline the problem you are experiencing and (b) please try again to upload your file throughout the day. Good luck, hope you’re able to upload again soon! :)

2613 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Oh dear, that’s the first I’ve heard about this. Let me take a look at the upload page, I’ll test it out and report back what I find. Thanks for the alert, guys! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by