• Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Man, you should see the state of me. I have 3 external hard drives just full of crap. :/ I hardly ever name anything and as for sorting things in to folders…........ I’m to lazy. If I save a project with the intention of coming back to mix it down and down and master it, I’ll spend a good few hours trying to find it. Usually I get bored and just start a new one. The amount of time I must waste.

Sounds like you should be on a reality show where people come into your house and try to help you organize your hard drives. :D

3094 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

I have an Audio Production folder and inside of there I split it by freelance projects, AJ submissions, and work in progress. Anything I complete in the “work in progress” folder then gets moved over to freelance projects or AJ submissions. And then everything gets backed up by Jungle Disk because I learned the hard way several years ago about not backing up my audio files!

Here’s a great article on AudioTuts+ about keeping yourself and your music well organized.

3094 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Awesome, Jeff, rock on! :D

That’s it, guys, all guitar picks have been claimed for today. All I can say is that you’d better hang around the forums more often as we’ll be giving away more guitar picks soon!

And before anyone asks, NO, we’re not going to make a guitar pick badge, you guys are badge crazy! ;)

3094 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Rodrigo, you can have 1 guitar pick for being creative. ;) As long as that really is your head. :) Adrian, ha, ha, that’s awesome! Can you remember what songs you played?! I’ll contact you both in a second. One more set up for grabs and then we’re closing the giveaway!

3094 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

That’s what I’m talking about, Martin! One set of guitar picks already gone ladies and gents, only 2 sets left! I’ll send you a private message, Martin, congratulations! :)

3094 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

One of our competition winners has declined one of his prizes – the limited edition AudioJungle guitar picks! Does that person know how valuable these guitar picks will be in 10 years time?! :D

So if there’s anyone who would like to give a home to some brand new, exclusive AudioJungle guitar picks, post a photo of you with your guitar (acoustic or electric, doesn’t matter) in this thread and I’ll mail them out to you for free, no matter where you live in the world. Only available to the first 3 people who post a photo, starting from… NOW ! Open to all marketplace members, authors, customers, staff and reviewers. Good luck! :)

3094 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
Bad news I’m afraid.
Now the error got on Graphic River. After uploading several items without any problem, now I can’t upload anything on GR. I have kind of same error, “page not found”.

Sorry to hear that, Mihai. I’ll let Jason and Amanda know.

3094 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
A funny remix lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ78IlJs5JQ

Oh man, that remix is hilarious. :D

3094 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

That song/video always puts me in a good mood. :)

3094 posts
+18 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey Mihai,

I chased this up for you last week but unfortunately, I think the importance of the proofing issues (which affected everyone) took priority this week over this request. I got an update from Jason though, he told me that the backend of the new, alternative upload system has been coded, someone on the team just needs to put a front-end/skin on it before it’s released. I have not been given a release date yet. I will follow up with Jason later this week to see where they’re at on this issue/project.

by
by
by
by
by
by