I don’t support ie6 or ie7, and quite honestly, who uses them?
Very good, I like the header and the navigation area a lot.
However, like what the reviewer said, your main issue is with the typography and the spacing.
Try another combination of two and more attractive fonts. And try to fill the body a little bit, after all it’s a template, and it feels a little empty right now.
I think it has potentials, just keep working on it and polish .
The font used in the headings is not good, try another.
It sure helps to be both
A sketch is essential before even the PSD step
For me, I always start with a PSD , and most of the time a full PSD website with all pages.
It helps me a lot to figure out everything with the website, and make the coding process much easier, because I always keep in mind the HTML /CSS when designing the site in Photoshop. This way I know how should everything be structured in the code late on.
To be honest I don’t know what is this.
Is it just two pages? really?
I think you should start over with a new idea and take a look at some of the themes here.
Sorry, but you template needs a template
Well, I actually like it a lot.
Maybe a few things can be done, for example…
- you can make the main top navigation more prominent than it is right now.
- you can add a light box to the images, with prettyphoto plug-in for example.
- you can add an option to change the background pattern.
- and as for the blog post page, you should make the comments appear in the post.
- maybe add some complementary color to the overall theme, maybe apply it to the links hover or something like that.
This is just a few ideas.
In my opinion you gotta enhance these elements for a starter …
- The footer.
- The black color is too strong.
- Change the fonts and the icons.