Posts by shiva112

36 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Netherlands
shiva112 says

send me an email: shivatraanman@gmail.com

36 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Netherlands
shiva112 says

Hi folks! i love envato and the marketplaces, but i missed a art market. And so i created a art market. so if you love to draw, paint, or what ever! this is your place!

here are 15 beta key’s. remember it just beta! so its all a bit empty!

Need more key’s? reply please!

36 posts
shiva112 says

wouldn’t it be nice to have some sort of marque for stocks or other data you see on tv all the time.

36 posts
shiva112 says

go with your mouse over you name top right. Now go to Author Dashboard.

P.S. Why do you ask this… 3 sec search could have fixed this…

36 posts
shiva112 says

Oke im willing to do a 40 / 60 % deal, i think your right on this my mistake. Also im willing to take support, preview/own website/ and documentation on my part.

36 posts
shiva112 says

Hello people from envato!

I am a designer and I’m looking for a co-op relation for selling on envato.

Im looking for someone who can code my themes to html/css and Wordpress. i will make the .psd designs. The profit will be shared 50/50.

If you know php and javascript that would be a big bonus! here is a preview of my skills.

if your interested please leave a reply here or contact me.

36 posts
shiva112 says

It needs more cowbell, but further looks good :D

36 posts
shiva112 says

hahaha yeah totally :D

36 posts
shiva112 says

I just make’d this screen shot from the old flashden site, its funny how things have evolved but are kinda the same. Hope you enjoy it to.

36 posts
shiva112 says

hahaha its an all familiar fenomenen :D Why aren’t the software makers like Adobe and others put a auto save function in there? Ill pay 10 bucks extra for that!

by
by
by
by
by
by