+1,000. These look clean, scalable, speak for themselves and the tooltip details would make it a perfect solution.
1) We get to keep the color coding for the paws (and other color-changing badges upon achievements).
2) There is no extra, pointless stuff going on in there. Straight to the point, no boders, depth, cartoons. Clean and pure.
3) They are consistent. All round, all unicolor bg. No hexagons sometimes, round sometimes, stroke sometimes, weird sometimes, and all yellow..
Will fill the survey now.
Anyone knows what the final amount of sales of the bundle was, before it disappeared and vanished in thin air?
I checked the script 2 hours before the deadline, and the sales were ramping up very nicely. Did it end up reaching 10,000 sales?
@SlowClay a theme MUST include a style.css file in the root theme folder to be a working theme. There is absolutely zero chance that you will purchase a theme here on ThemeForest that doesn’t include a stylesheet. If you are getting the “stylesheet missing” error, you are doing something wrong and there could be 2 very probable reasons:
1) You are trying to install an HTML template and not a WordPress theme (ThemeForest doesn’t only sell WordPress themes)
2) If you are 100% confident you are installing a WP theme, you may be uploading the wrong .zip file (maybe you are trying to upload the whole download package including documentation, psd files etc, instead of the theme itself).
See what i mean, i think you will find the feedback more constructive if you share the working demo you are trying to get approved.
First thing to do is share a link to your theme demo, so people can give you actual feedback on your work rather than “best practices to get your theme approved”.
Create a new thread in the item discussion forum and i am sure you will get some valuable help from experienced authors.
When envato says ”$1,000” worth of items, does it mean the total value is exactly $1000 or +/- around $1,000?
Does anyone know from past bundle experience?
Anyway, my mind is blown by the amount of sales of this bundle, and i am sooooooo happy one of my items is part of it
I would also go the legal route. Envato clearly states that they are not responsible for any arrangements made between authors as forms of partnerships. I can guarantee you that they won’t be able to help you with this.
Good luck, i felt really bad reading this story. Hope it ends up in a positive outcome.
LOL I was 100% confident that Iman was already a community superstar! Because he definitely is!
Now that i think of it, i remember you asking many times for that badge in your posts
Congratulations, very well deserved. Iman is the exact type of user that deserves this kind of badge and could also very well work as a respected forum moderator here.
Happy Iman SupaStar Day!
In the world of ThemeForest, one does not simply hire an amazing WP developer. The amazing WP developer is the one that hires you
I am just kidding – good luck finding the right person – there should be plenty around here. I wish i was one of them, but my WP skills are not “amazing” at this time and date