Posts by singh336

86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
singh336 says

I am building a scroller like shown on nettuts tutorial like here http://net.tutsplus.com/?s=image+scroller

I’m just trying to have it scroll about 8 images, and I dont know why its acting weird…

http://peerlessconception.com/projects/lgwhite/safety/html/

The images repeat below the footer? LOL

and then the speed of the scrolling bugs out hard

86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
singh336 says

any ideas guys ?

86 posts
singh336 says

Hey guys, working on some things here and I have a problem with my jflow plugin scrolling in Ie8, it just scrolls completely past all the slides…

do you guys see anything obvious here that maybe i’m missing, or is there a known issue with jflow an Ie8, that I doubt exists..

EDIT

a link would be nice right ? lol sorry

http://peerlessconception.com/projects/hometown/css/

86 posts
singh336 says

im going to try out quicktime pro and let you know how i make out

86 posts
singh336 says

I just downloaded

Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3

im guessing thats not the right program..

can u get media encoder for free from adobe or is it something you buy from them ?

86 posts
singh336 says

thanks for the info !

I’ll check out adobe media encoder…

I used flash CS3 to encode this video on the site and looks horrible and is 11mb

86 posts
singh336 says

Hey,

I’m trying to compress the videos I downloaded here into suitable quality and size. I come no where near the quality i see on video hive previews.. I’m really doing it wrong !

I dont even kno what programs to use to compress / edit / mix these videos up with …

Is there any special codecs i need to have installed.. and.. what are the settings the videohive team uses to compress the motion graphics for a preview?

I need to make a video that is 947 pixels wide by 230 high… I was thinking about doing this in flash.. but it comes out in poor quality, and on some pc’s, very low framrate…

I know I’m doing this all very wrong..

what is the best way to show these videos on the web? Here is my example

www.upstatecellular.com

check the 947×230 box there… u can see it takes a while to load, and when it does, it really sucks…

any advice ?

86 posts
singh336 says

install the IE tester and get on css / html forums for some help, dont worry about this sale percentage thing, its gonna be too hard to track and not necessary ! plus u will learn alot too in the process for your next template !

86 posts
singh336 says

this whole thread is just lame.. went WAY off topic…

and that goes to thank the OP for making such a lame thread in the first place

your file is 100% the (poor) output of a tutorial

if u change the price for the product… it would not sell any more, and would sell less, but since u have 0 sales..whatever..

its not bashing, and its not inaccurate, its very obvious the file is from a tutorial, just done very badly

86 posts
singh336 says

wow was gonna make a thread about the forums the other day, they can use a ton of improvements, obvious ones like being able to track replies to your threads and posts.. and the sidebar should show threads with number of replies as well as last poster, post author is hardly important as the other two

im sure plenty here gave more then decent feedback so i wont get into too much.. but yea the forums need alot of work.. they seem to be designed from the start as a feature that wasnt gonna be used much, but they are obviously very active

by
by
by
by
by
by