Posts by soulfood1966

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
soulfood1966 says
soulfood1966 said
For anyone thinking about purchasing any template from this site…BEWARE! I just spent some hard earned money to only spend the last 2 hours in frustration. Can’t upload Rockwell .zip file to my wordpress provider…there is NO documentation…there is NO contact information for the website…this site smells like a scam…GOODBYE $35…you will be missed!

Okay…I said I would do it…

I have learned a lesson and will eat crow! Yes…thank you for your help and also teaching me a well earned lesson!

soulfood1966

4 posts
soulfood1966 says

Okay…I said I would do it…

I have learned a lesson and will eat crow! Yes…thank you for your help and also teaching me a well earned lesson!

soulfood1966

4 posts
soulfood1966 says

It is reassuring to see all the positive reply’s to my post…even if in a negative toward me…which I will be glad to retract as soon as I can get this figured out…yes, your replies are helping! Hopefully I can put a post up about eating crow! Thanks!

4 posts
soulfood1966 says

For anyone thinking about purchasing any template from this site…BEWARE! I just spent some hard earned money to only spend the last 2 hours in frustration. Can’t upload Rockwell .zip file to my wordpress provider…there is NO documentation…there is NO contact information for the website…this site smells like a scam…GOODBYE $35…you will be missed!

by
by
by
by
by
by