I published an update which fixes some calculation bugs. I also added some additional tables for purchases, referrals and deposits. You can now select a date range.
The standard table is now beneath the Statementer
Wow! thanks, it’s so useful! I can’t find the date range…. it will be useful for the week’s popular files…
Also sorting files based on sales number would be great too!
Congrats for your 1st year! Reviewing 3100 items is way to much! Keep up being patient and positive!
Sometimes sales of the same item is so close, I tend to believe the buyer could not find the download button the first time, and so decided to re-purchase! (Felt’s theory one – version two!)
But be careful! I think your old name will not redirect you to the new. So all the links you posted on youtube or maybe in your help files, or even links with your referrals will not work anymore…
1. There are a lot of double posts on item pages and in forum threads.
2. Rating System Is Good Enough but cannot protect against bogus and accidental ratings which can break a theme’s rating.
3. No Collections on Item Pages
7. Location of referrals: nada.
8. Exclusive/Non Exclusive ItemsJust thought i’d share my opinion
1-2-3-7-8 Couldn’t agree more! +1
Useful tips Placdarms, thank you!