Ah, at the beginning I thought that this is a sarcastic thread related to the “cups a day” web design trend… poor me
One to Two, it depends. Sometimes I decide that I will be more concentrated without a coffee and I don’t drink any.
Thank you for all that information!
So a no-frills gallery background that looks good with square formats, portrait formats and any type of landscape is vital. You can’t crop a photographer’s work, because its purpose isn’t a decorative one.
You have in mind – backgrounds that are not images? Because there is always some cropping when viewed on different screen sizes.
Buyers, give your feedback.
If there are any themeforest buyers reading these forums I would be very happy if you share any feedback for the items on themeforest.
- Features that you search for in the themes but you struggle to find?
- Things that you see in every theme but for you it’s just unnecessary and you think that it will be better without them.
- Functions for certain niche themes that you wanted the themes to have, but they don’t.
- And so on..
Let this thread be your “Why aren’t there more themes with this feature?”
Notice!The following actions are not permitted on the forum. So please have them in mind. Theme advertising and bashing are not permitted.
- Don’t post links to themes and theme authors.
- Don’t name themes and theme authors.
Every instance of such posts should be flagged and reported.
* only one theme that I looked at in the past year came with an idea for a proofing page. One. The rest are essentially portfolio blogs that have no special benefits for photographers.
Can you clarify what you mean by this?
As PremiumLayers above, could you too please send us an email at email@example.com All this is really valuable, thanks.
Edit: Okay, as greenline said, It would be better if all is public. Please share all your feedback.
Whoa, nice explanation. That reviewer deserves thumbs up. Seriously, every soft rejection review should be like that
I didn’t know about the Monster Widget. Nice.
There are upcoming submission requirements where all that functionality should be in a plugin. So you better put them in a separate plugin so you can the ready when Phase II arrives.
@sarah23 And three more helpful links:
- http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/introducing-envastats/71451 (it shows comments notifications, a much needed feature in my opinion)
Hmm, is there a way for all the IDs to be seen?
Iterating through a thousands of existing and non-existing IDs doesn’t seem like a nice idea