was a really hard way to wait for the last sales
thanks to envato and their huge community of authors and buyers
learned really a lot the last years and I think this didn’t happen without the users of Envato with their confidence
I see it like procop, I’ll wait until there’s a final release before adding BS3 support to my items.
And as long you’re telling which version (RC2) your item supports ther should be no problem with releasing it on CC
I’m interested too – please drop me a message through my profile
hmmmm…. double repdigit
‘have to stand a round
this mean it’s allowed to display some ads on preview pages, isn’t it?