Turkey hey don’t be so pessimistic. Turkey is the greatest country in the world. There are many tourism regions. Perfect historical places. and we have city of wonders ISTANBUL . We Turks loves helping and living with nature. We are all hospitables. You can be right about expensive life but i think still we have beutiful country
well…these are just the facts about our country…living in very beautiful but very expensive country doesnt make any sense to me. Just an example , for a family with 2 working members, there wont be much left even to buy some food after paying the home rent and bills. The country can be very beatiful and have lots of tourism regions, but where is the fun about it if the folk has no chance to visit this places.
Not to forget to mention, if you want to spend your complete salary only for gas, with the standard salary that you get here, you cant even fill your car tank for a secont time. Now call me pessimist if you want to
TurkeyAccording to Wikipedia: Turkey’s location at the crossroads of Europe and Asia makes it a country of significant geostrategic importance. Given its strategic location, large economy and military strength, Turkey is a major regional power. ...so boring, let’s get to the interesting part
- 79,7 million population
- Officially known as the Republic of Turkey
- Eurasian country located in the Anatolian Peninsula
- Bordered by eight countries: Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq and Syria
- Mediterranean Sea, Aegean Sea, Sea of Marmara and Black Sea Coasts (i am located on the Mediterranean coast line)
- Troy (Alexandria Troas)
- Membership negotiations with the European Union(looking at the EU Economy, i highly doubt is a good idea)
- Popular holiday destination
- Turkish Delight
- Average salary of $350-$700
- Expensive real estate
- Very expensive education
- Very expensive health care
- Very expensive energy
- Very expensive gas, already over $2.5 per liter
- Very creative politicians (when it comes on how to rob money out of your pocket)
- Coca-Cola (2 liter) – $1.65
- Awful and most expensive communication services on the world
- High VAT – %18
- Finaly…We’ve got Paypal
- ...but no kangaroos yet
- Delicious food
- Bad drivers
- Haughty Girls
- We eat & breathe football (soccer)
1 man army here.
if i was about to beat out my competitors on the martketplace in that way, i would be out of cash by now
...you have nothing to worry about brah, your portfolio is solid!!
I was looking if someone can help me with Pinterest…i need an invitation. If you have any Pinterest Invites to give away, i would love to get one
Thanks in advance
As Zeplix suggested, idealy you start diggin into Painter, Corel developed that software specifically for complex digital drawings and illustrations and is the ideal software for your needs to start digital painting. Also idealy you have one of the Cintiq family tablets of Wacom.
I am using payoneer card for more than 3 years now. So glad Envato also partnered with Payoneer to offer authors another withdrawal option. I can access my funds instantly from any ATM once the funds are loaded to the card.
As for PayPal…is not the best option for withdrawing funds if you not USA or Canada located. There is still chance to withdraw your PayPal funds to Payoneer via the Virtual Bank Account that payoneer offers for a small fee…i think Nissim can clarify this for anyone interested.
not much really, just as much to pay internet connection and maybe the phone bills.
i am using payoneer card for more than 3 years now and never got problems with funds pushed to the card. I use “immediate load” option and the funds land almost instantly.