They do look awesome, but don’t really match the overall design of the markets. Also, their size creates a big amount of space below the avatars of the authors with many badges. Overall, I like them. Maybe except the sales badge. I like the idea, but needs to be improved a bit.
Football. I love watching it, I love playing it, I love playing Football Manager (being a football coach/manager is also my dream job).
Playing with my dogs. Everytime I come home they are so genuinely happy to see me. It’s such a great feeling. Taking them off the streets and bringing them into my home was one of my best decisions.
Hanging out with my friends. I don’t do that very often, I’m a rather solitary person, but I do enjoy having long conversations with them, laughing, catching up, talking about silly or meaningful things, making plans we never hold on to etc.
I think that’s all. I have a pretty boring life
Yeah, like he wasn’t aware that free jQuery plugins do exist. He just didn’t know how to look for them. If he wants a premium item with proper support, he will buy something for CodeCanyon no matter how many free alternatives exist. I helped him, just in case he was looking for something free. Stop being so greedy…
It is a nice concept, but I think it needs more work.
1. The colour of the navigation menu is annoying. It would be better to use a softer/lighter colour.
2. It needs a proper footer.
3. The post infos looks like they need a little bit more space.
4. The “Read More” button is spelled “readmore” and also use that annoying bright blue (like all the links do).
5. The mobile view definitely needs a lot more work. Also, in mobile view, the menu is not multi-level.
It looks pretty good, altough I think it would be better to change the buttons of the slider (remove their shadows and inner glow) or remove them and add something else, like some arrows or anything else that looks better. Before making any significant changes, you could submit it and see the result. It’s not outstanding, but it could be approved. If it gets rejected, then you know for sure you need to make some changes and you can ask for more feedback on this topic. Good luck!
1. It’s not responsive (not a deal breaker, but it does matter)
2. It does need a little bit more content.
3. It almost has no footer and the little content the footer has is not even aligned properly.
4. I also think it looks a bit outdated, altough I can’t say the exact reason.
That table is just an image, made with a graphic editing program, but it can be easily made with CSS also. It doesn’t even look that good, the header and those bright red lines are actually quite ugly.
It looks good, but there is one thing which bothers me: the body font. It looks like a slab serif font. Slab serif fonts are not appropriate for paragraphs or small sized text. They are great for titles and headings, but they shouldn’t be used as body fonts. Just look at the paragraph from the footer. It looks weird.