- Have a family
- Create amazing scripts that people would find very useful
- Create simple addicting games that people would play with a smile on their face
- Play in some Ping-pong tournaments
- Earn my living without having a job.
I love playing ping-pong . And by “love” I mean I can play 2-3 hours without taking a 2min break even though my arms hurt .
Also, playing the guitar (not learning to play songs or playing a specific song, but playing random notes that I “feel”) is very motivational and can help you think about what you want to achieve and make you want to do it.
This is so strange, leaves you speechless.
I was using Visual Studio, but now I use Sublime Text 2 and I love it
Why isn’t there a related items section in the sidebar or after the item description? I mean, related items from different authors.
This seems to be a very important feature that is lacking. Once you reach an item’s page you are stuck there, can’t see other items (from other authors) without going to another site section.This can obviously be helpful for buyers, but also for authors:
- You have more exposure
- Even though you sent someone to your page, but they end up buying another script you will still get the referral cut.
- The “better” items will get more sales as buyers can compare between items they want. </lu>
Well, depends on the changes you want to make. You can for example group the layers. Also note that in an Illustrator layer you can have many individual shapes (so the layer in Illustrator acts actually like a group).
If you for example select the whole layer and scale it, all elements inside it will be scaled.