• Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
tommusrhodus
says

I have nothing wrong with it, apart from this point;

I might be paranoid, but seriously… some people just copy-paste the same damn thing over and over again to each and every item.

When that starts happening, it’s obvious that the user (normally an author) is just trying to promote themselves through others comments. Not sure what can be done, or if anything should be done, but overall this is a professional marketplace, and we should be conducting ourselves in a professional manner, not trying to advertise ourselves on others items.

1633 posts How's the surf doing?
+5 more
tommusrhodus
says

This thread is now in › Item Requests
I’m not requesting any “item here” so i don’t understand why this post has been moved to “item requests”

Because that’s where every thread like this gets moved to :) Don’t worry, you’re not being singled out!

+5 more
tommusrhodus
says

Don’t worry about it, I’m 4,290 sales in with 341 ratings, that’s 1 rating in every 13 sales, so you’re not exactly far off my rating stats if we imagine that you’ve probably got 2 ratings so far and you’re waiting for your third :)

+5 more
tommusrhodus
says
+5 more
tommusrhodus
says

I’ve the MUSICPRO html version..!

Here is the authors profile page where you can contact for support;

http://themeforest.net/user/BrutalDesign

NOTE: You’ll need to log in with the account which bought the template first otherwise you will be denied support!

+5 more
tommusrhodus
says

Hi, I bought the template long time ago.

You don’t have a buyers badge? You’ll need to login with the account which bought the template, and contact the template author directly.

+5 more
tommusrhodus
says

How to fix that? WARNING: .fuse_hidden0000002700000001 Hidden Files or Folders found. RECOMMENDED: Screenshot size should be 600×450, to account for HiDPI displays. Any 4:3 image size is acceptable, but 600×450 is preferred. RECOMMENDED: image_resize found in the file functions/aq_resizer.php. Deprecated since version 3.5. Use wp_get_image_editor() instead. Line 18: * @uses image_resize_dimensions() | image_resize() Line 30: if ( true === $upscale ) add_filter( ‘image_resize_dimensions’, ‘aq_upscale’, 10, 6 ); Line 66: $dims = image_resize_dimensions( $orig_w, $orig_h, $width, $height, $crop ); Line 111: $resized_img_path = image_resize( $img_path, $width, $height, $crop ); // Fallback foo. Line 125: if ( true === $upscale ) remove_filter( ‘image_resize_dimensions’, ‘aq_upscale’ );

Issues:

• Hidden files, remove the ones listed from your theme folder
  • screenshot.png – resize it to 600×450px
  • aq_resizer – syamilmj is well aware of the deprecated function, and has marked it in his source as being deprecated and ready for removal in the next update. Install this awesome plugin by Japh; http://wordpress.org/plugins/themeforest-check/ which filters down theme-check a little to themeforest standards, you should find you then have no issues with Aqua Resizer.
+5 more
tommusrhodus
says

Sure, it doesn’t, but I said you can use the code which can do that more efficiently. Why to first make mess and then clean up with extra js code? Why not doing it clean way at first place?

Don’t get me wrong, I totally agree, but either way you’re just trying to clean up the mess that WordPress outputs by default, one way involves removing the dead tags from the DOM (jQuery) and the other involves filtering the entire content (PHP) – whilst I agree that the PHP way is definitely neater, the jQuery method is certainly more comprehensive.

+5 more
tommusrhodus
says

Guys do you think WordPress theme Customizer API https://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Customization_API

have more features or equivalent to SMOF or OPTION TREE Framework?

Because i see WP Theme customizer can change just colors, background and fonts only.

Thank you

False, you can add checkboxes, drop downs, conditionals. Whilst there’s a little bit more work to do out of the box, the point is that the customisation api is native, built in and ready to use. I’ve used it on every theme I released on here and never once needed any more features that it can provide :)

+5 more
tommusrhodus
says
jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('p:empty').remove(); });
by
by
by