unite2005 saidThat’s Depend On Author, It Themes Quantity and Quality. You Can Check out Weekly Earnings Via Checking Popular Items Sales On ‘PSD > Popular item’ !
Especially I want to know the honest answer from the current TF designers. How much do you guys can really earn every month (in average and the lowest), via selling your each PSD theme via TF? (before and after deducting your monthly earning from each selling theme) Thanks.
thanks for your reply. may i know if i view within the page (Last Week’s Top PSD Templates Sellers), and there’s show for eg.: waxom: clean and … with $10 and generated 19 sales. the 19 sales is exactly based on a week’s time, or it’s the total sales since it’s started to sell?
Especially I want to know the honest answer from the current TF designers. How much do you guys can really earn every month (in average and the lowest), via selling your each PSD theme via TF? (before and after deducting your monthly earning from each selling theme)
Yes!! Finally I’ve seen a good reply from this topic: ‘But what will you say about those designs which are not good but these are recently approved on themeforest?’
I strongly agreed with his saying. Don’t you think quite many themes out there are still not yet PRO and up standard design, but still can getting approved and able to sell?
And by the way, some are commented that TF with 1.9M potential buyers. I didn’t deny about this saying, but do you think that these 1.9M potential buyers:
1) How ‘potential’ they are? I mean how often they return to this site and do purchasing?
2) How much can really earn via selling PSD themes with $10 / theme / each selling? And still need to divide into 50% to TF?
3) And some said TF is search-friendly via Gxxgle search engine. I don’t think they are work hard on this issue all the time. For example, you try typing any of the following keywords and see what you got with TF site: – web design – website design – website templates Unless you type the following: – wordpress design – wordpress templates
And, the further questions come along: - how can you ensure your premium themes can really high visible by first time users, or returning users? If said yours is just released theme, and most of them, will they click the filter results on 'date'? Do you ever think of this population? - then, if they click on 'date', so will you think during the entire hour your theme is still on top and easy to find?
That’s the point. For me, I’m willing to spent some little money and try my luck via G. Adwoxxs. At least my site ad will still have high visibility. I can see it for myself too.
I guess TF want to targeting on sales volumes. They won’t care about how much selling each theme can really generated. And, they won’t answered very details on why you getting rejected, Guess they want to focus on potential theme that can ‘help’ for popularize their site, high selling and able to get commission easily without doing much effort to creators.
Is it? Thanks.
But what will you say about those designs which are not good but these are recently approved on themeforest?ImanGM said
+1 for what @Bedros said.
Also you should consider that Envato has 1.5M+ active buyers.
Also there is a great community here which will help you to improve your work and skills. I remember when my first work was rejected, I was very frustrating but after a few months, I’ve learned a lot and found out that the problem was not because of the review system but it was certainly because of my bad design
Here you can learn and keep yourself up to date and just focus on your work not marketing and other problems of a usual business.
I hope this helpsCheers,
Especially to all web developers. You might be looking for a designer to create and design theme for you to sell over themeforest. Looking for serious web developers only.
Let’s talk more details via Skype. My Skype: jeffpow2
sorry web developers, but i’m really curious and want to ask. why so much web developers still want to upload via themeforest, and don’t want to set up own site and sell within your own site?
i know TF is famous, but many times getting rejected is very frustrating and waste time. Even they want to tell you in more details about the reason of getting rejected, but they still want your high rate commission, and they just do nothing.
and, izzit very no worth and wasting time, because you spent lots of time to getting approved?
I would like to know the following:
1) I purchase a premium theme via themeforest.net, and will upload the files to GoDaddy, since I will purchase hosting package from them. Will their technical people will help me do the installing for free, or the theme creator will do the installing? Will theme creator charge me for the installing to hosting, or free?
2) I’m just a designer, and I do not know anything about coding and HTML knowledge. Which theme and which platform are suitable for me? OpenCart? Wordpress? Magento? others…?
3) If theme creator will help me do the installing to hosting, will they help me to replace the dummy with my information too? such as: logo, product info, product images etc.
I just curious about 2 issues, and hope I can get the honest answers:
1) I’m a PSD designer. Previously quite lots of developers found me via forum to seeking for partnerships. If I agreed to partner with them, means we both are working under non-profit upfront. (PSD designing – waiting PSD approval – converting HTML – coding – waiting approval – sell – earn) Like most of developers worry about: getting rejected If getting rejected, then developers how? PSD designer how? break up from continue partnerships? If approved, after got ppl buy and earn profit, 50% to themeforest, 50% remaining divide by both party. Now, my main concern is here: a) how PSD designers can ensure that web developers won’t ‘disappear’ after designers submit PSD files to them? b) how to ensure that money can really 100% receive on both party?
2) Why most web developers still want to invest time, skills and man powers to waiting for approval via themeforest? Why don’t just open a ‘themeforest’ alike website and start to generate sales from own website?
Is it a wordpress theme created from a rasterized layers acceptable and will approve by reviewers? Please advice.