Posts by unite2005

26 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
unite2005 says

Hello and dear all developers,

For developers who are currently seeking for PSD theme to be sell, and if you wish to buy for its whole right, kindly reply me plus your skype contact, we will need to chat further there.

I believe my design can meets your expectations and requirements. Thanks.

Jeff

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Hi,

What you need? Developer for themeforest themes etc?

Best regards

Greetings from Jeff! I received your sent messages via TF regarding my seeking for an experienced developer. Are you a developer for almost every kinds of platform, such as: wordpress, magento, shopify etc? I’m a PSD theme designer and I believe you are tried to find an experienced plus a well-designed layout designer, correct?

I highly believe I can convince you to accept me because of my works quality. You may let me know your idea of either you want to buy the whole copyright of my PSD themes all the time (for example, every month you need a certain quantities of themes), or you prefer to partnership, means i’m doing on designing, and you do for coding. Once themes is getting approved, then we earn the profit sharing basis, after deducted from TF.

Should you have enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance. Thank you and have a nice day.

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says
26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

There’s no way to contact you. And, can you show me some of your previous work?

Good day. You can adde me via Skype: jeffpow2 I will show you my previous works there. Thanks.

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Hi everyone,

I would like to seeking for an experienced Wordpress developer to partnership for long term based. Just keep in mind, serious partnership, fully responsible and developer only.

Thanks.

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Hi, I have a couple of accounts on here which I develop Html, WordPress themes on and partner with other designers.

I am looking for a designer who has exceptional pixel perfect designing skills to partner with.

We can either start on a new joint account or we can use Theme Forest account which has a higher percentage rate.

I will give my other account names to those who interest me in a partnership so you can check my credentials also :)

We can negotiate percentage depending on the quality, work each of us do!

Please message me via my profile if you are interested.

Please supply:

Name Country you live in Designs you have created on here or elsewhere Please let me know if you can do: Psd, Html etc etc.

Thanks and hopefully look forward to hearing from you

Good day. You can add me via Skype: jeffpow2 We can chat further. Thanks.

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

I am looking for a PSD designer. Anyone interested to work with me please contact me.

Good day. You can add me via Skype: jeffpow2 We can chat further. Thanks.

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Hello, I am a developer and I’m looking for a designer to partner with on my startup project. I can’t go into details here but if you are interested please contact me. All the back end code has been developed already, just needs a professional UI. Trust me, it’s worth it ;)

Good day. You can add me via Skype: jeffpow2 so we can chat further.

Thanks.

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Hello,

I am looking of teaming/partner someone (Designer) with PSD template(s) here.. Please send me email or response here if your interested..

thanks

Hi there, we can chat in details via Skype. My skype is: jeffpow2

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Sure. If you have skype, then I can show you some of my works. If not, then I will need a little time to arrange my works and upload it all via Dropbox.

Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by