2174 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I don’t think that’s allowed…

What you could do is include the part with the “riff” as a separate loop (or shorter version of your track) and offer it inside the main archive. That way, you would have a material to show in preview, ie first the shorter version, and then after it the version of original length. At least that’s what I did a few times.

2174 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

A better way is to upload your favorite item at the end, as the final upload. Isn’t it easy? :)
But the best way is to upload one item per day or 12 hours … I don’t think we need additional buttons :)
Actually, that doesn’t quite work as planned, because sometimes different reviewers get to my items at different times, which switches their order. Also, uploading one item per 12 hours is not efficient for us, SFX people :) imagine me uploading my 700+ items portfolio with that tempo :D

I like okanakdeniz’ idea, but unfortunately I doubt it’ll happen any soon, because we all know how busy Envato devs are…

2174 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Guys, you’re looking at it from the wrong perspective… I ask you:

When does Envato buy some other company? ;)

2174 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Hi, I’m new at AudioJungle and I’m spending some time to customize my page. How about the Featured Item option? I can select one of my tracks but I don’t know the reason :D Thank you in advance! Luca EDIT : Thread Title wrong: it’s Featured non Features

It seems like you’ve got it already, but anyways: it’s the file you want to display in a separate box in the right column of your profile page.

2174 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Congrats! ;)

2174 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

I am having these problems as well. Even a few photos processed after being uploaded via FTP had the same issue.

Can somebody from the Envato staff give us an official word on this?

EDIT : Maybe it’s related to this problem: I’ve noticed that for the last couple of days, when I upload photos manually via ftp (not bulk upload), after I normally process and upload photo to be reviewed, my original file is not removed from the server (as it should). Related?

2174 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

The only bad thing about these kind of topics I can think of right now is that they often put away more important topics out of the first (or more) page(s) of forum. And I’ve noticed that forum search is not that good, or not indexing as often as it should – I recently couldn’t find a few-days-old topic and had to browse through a few pages of forums to find it…

On the other hand, it’s nice to share accomplishments (no matter how small they look to us, they are probably quite important to the person who posted it) as it spreads the positive vibe everybody is feeling around here. Just keep it reasonable, don’t post EVERY achievement you make, as that would be annoying :)

2174 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

And I feel like it was just yesterday that we celebrated the first million members! :)

2174 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

I’m a student, so weekdays, weekends, the same… :D:P

2174 posts