2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says

i am a new author and sent in 5 songs.I was waiting patiently wondering when i would get an answer.Thanks for this update. Though i think i made a mistake in my mp3’s that i sent – not the proper rate- what will happen?

Hello! Welcome to the AudioJungle ;)

If you’ve made just a minor mistake like that – mp3 bitrate – and there’s nothing else wrong with your submission (for example, quality), your item will just get “soft-rejected”, which means you will only have to correct those minor mistakes you’ve made and then you can resubmit your file. I hope this helped you ;)

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says

Niiiice :)

Coincidentally, I’m currently listening to dub cover of the Dark Side of the Moon album :)

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says

I’m not agree urbazon. Not only Themeforest where people need support. For example, i have an item where time by time people asking me because of a bug. And now, its became 100% sure the bug is not in the action, but with few version of the Photoshop. Unfortunately i can not post there the solution because it’s weird. But i recognized that, many buyers post there, then i answering to them, but i never see them again. I offering them skype, but maybe they dont have. So how can i help them? Something else, they can only send email through our profile, why they can not send an email right away from the item’s page? If you dont want to give support, thats your choice, problem is i would like to but its not clean-cut for them how to get this support. We should be rated by support as well, for example.

I agree with you, other items may require some support as well. But, for such cases, when you discover something, you have the FAQ (improved by the dev team just a few days ago) and/or your item’s description page, where you could point out known issues to all of your buyers (as well as potential ones). Plus, they’ve recently announced that they are working on the better support system as a primary current goal. And I have to remind you that support is welcomed but not an obligation. It’s a bit of a paradox :) (Just a small one :):) )

On the other hand, I believe you’ll agree that advanced search tools aren’t something that’s needless/useless…

But I decided I’m gonna be patient and wait and see what the Dev team will bring to us in (near) future. Hopefully after all this Rails upgrade fuss, they can now focus on the billions of features that have been continuously requested in the past 2 or so years :)

P.S. I am very sorry for putting this topic on a side path (ie. towards offtopic). Let’s get back to discussion about “Who’s Online” suggestion.

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says

it could be optional, so you could choose you use our status or not. Actually the site should give more possibility to giving support to the buyers.

I hear these things all the time and I always wonder about it, because support is not mandatory, yet everybody is making such a big fuss about it and the tools that should be provided for it… It’s like from all Envato marketplaces, ThemeForest is the only one that matters… On the other hand, we still have a prehistoric version of search interface (apart from 3dOcean, which got it’s search tool upgraded)

(Please don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I’m against the requested support features. I’m always supporting requests to provide useful tools to both authors and buyers, but still, some other things should be prioritized, shouldn’t they?)

On topic: I also wouldn’t like people to know whether I’m online or not. Plus I don’t see why would that be of any relevance.

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says
2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says

Niiice, thanks! ;)

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says

?? ?. Edit: cyrillic is not supported here, but I can write in latinic, because we have both in Serbian language :p
Sre?an boži?.

Ah, I even stopped counting how many times my posts here failed because I forget there’s no unicode support :D

Anyway, as mocarg and dorde already said, in Serbian it’s: “srecan Bozic!” , where “z” and both “c” characters are accented :)

Also, there’s a custom to “greet” the person you meet with Christ’s name, in this manner:
you say “Hristos se rodi!” (which means “Christ is born!”)
and you get a reply “Vaistinu se rodi!” (“He is born indeed!” with a bit archaic Serbian word for “indeed” :) )

There’s a similar custom for the Easter as well :):)

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says

happy holydays from me to!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-TFkMMXukI

nice video and nice playing ;)

Btw, if you have the option to manually adjust focus on your camera, use it to set the fixed value and lose that “shaking” when your camera tries to readjust focus ;)

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says

Thanks for the info, Jarel ;)

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
urbazon
says

My nomination: http://3docean.net/item/iphone-5/3217925
xD thank you !

Don’t thank me, it’s really good model (judging by the previews) :)

by
by
by
by
by
by