2481 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
urbazon
says

I slowly expanded to 5 marketplaces and am currently working on strengthening those foundations before I continue building the “empire” :D

But yeah, challenge accepted, I’d like to expand to more marketplaces, as each new marketplace brought me new knowledge, challenges and fun (apart from business advantages :) )

2481 posts
+7 more
urbazon
says

Happy anniversary Adrian! ;)

On topic: I’ve discovered that I think/work better earlier in the day. As the day progresses, I became more and more tired. There are some exceptions (like last night, I felt so alive and worked until 2am) but it’s generally like this. I often get up in the morning, around 9. Not as early as others mentioned (like 4 or 5am) but I still get to have a big sunny portion of day.

Thanks to SportTipWorld’s first post, I’ve realized that I need a consistent work-time period. My schedule right now is so irregular and disorganized and I have to make myself to get into some kind of routine, which I believe will bring more productivity… I’ve read somewhere that it takes about 20 days for a person to get used to a certain routine/habits, so I might get back here in about 20 days and discuss more :) Only if Christmas and New Year don’t distract me from work :D

2481 posts
+7 more
urbazon
says

Thrashier than just “rock” and with a splash of electronics in there, but maybe you’ll like it ;)

Borra :: http://audiojungle.net/item/borra/531158 \\

2481 posts
+7 more
urbazon
says

Gods of Rock Rock on Balkan!!!

Great collection! Rated 5 *s

\\\\\\
2481 posts
+7 more
urbazon
says

thanks for all your feed back everyone.. my grandfather owned a oil company many many years back.. i just wish i had some of that money .. since he passed away.. i wouldnt be where i am now

The way I see things, it’s not about what your grandfather, or father, or whoever owned or did. It’s all about what you do. And I’m not talking only about money and/or job.

You have your wife. Imho, that single fact makes you very rich man, my friend. As others pointed out, you shouldn’t have to worry about Christmas presents, or at least not about buying them. Make a present, be it a thing or an act you do for your wife or anybody else you might want to make happy during Holidays.

And the thing I always try not to forget: no matter how bad things get, you are only making them worse if you let the depression and despair take over you. Heads up! Put a smile on your face (even if you have to force it at first) ;)

2481 posts
+7 more
urbazon
says

Basically, something similar exists on PhotoDune, when you choose the size of image you want. Although, resizing is done automatically on PhotoDune, which doesn’t have to be the case on VideoHive. And the larger the image is, the higher the price is as well.
I think it costs too much resources to do this for stock footage. Imagine a server having to downscale or render multiple 4k/1080p files 24 hours a day all the time? Wouldn’t that require a lot of horsepower, something like YouTube has?

I am aware of the technical difficulties, that’s exactly why I said it doesn’t have to be the case at VideoHive. I just mentioned the PhotoDune system to make it clear what I initially meant. Main point is that at VideoHive authors themselves could choose to upload different resolutions of their footage.

But, felt_tips is right, I guess there isn’t much need for that (at least not yet) because there isn’t that many footage in resolution above fullHD.

2481 posts
+7 more
urbazon
says

Basically, something similar exists on PhotoDune, when you choose the size of image you want. Although, resizing is done automatically on PhotoDune, which doesn’t have to be the case on VideoHive. And the larger the image is, the higher the price is as well.

2481 posts
+7 more
urbazon
says

Generally, the buyer will be able to transcode / downsize footage no problem in any NLE. As long as it’s big enough to start with. Full HD should do. :-)

I am aware of that. But still, if author offers a file in, for example, 4k resolution, and the buyer needs only fullHD, he might not want to spend 4 or 5 times the price only to downscale it from 4k to fullHD.

My 2cents…
Are higher resolution clips more expensive?

Yes, they are. $20 or more, at least from what I saw so far.

2481 posts
+7 more
urbazon
says

Generally, the buyer will be able to transcode / downsize footage no problem in any NLE. As long as it’s big enough to start with. Full HD should do. :-)

I am aware of that. But still, if author offers a file in, for example, 4k resolution, and the buyer needs only fullHD, he might not want to spend 4 or 5 times the price only to downscale it from 4k to fullHD.

My 2cents…

2481 posts
+7 more
urbazon
says

I love to drive Bicycle on snow. It’s cool! :)

Yup, so cool! Until you slip, fall and break ya neck :D

:P

by
by
by
by
by
by