Posts by urbazon

2350 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I’ve been thinking about these small features and finally decided to share the ideas here. Hopefully some would be interesting enough for the dev team to implement. I’d also like to hear other opinions on this, especially from authors with large portfolios and/or authors on multiple Envato marketplaces.

1) marketplace marking in statement list – I personally have big number of items on at least two marketplaces, so when I open the statement page to see which item was sold, I get confused at times when the item sold has similar names with other file(s) of mine on other marketplaces. Would it be possible to add at least a little color marking at each row of the statement list (if not the full marketplace name) to help me/us recognize the item sold?

2) download own files after portfolio search – we all know that we can download our own files from our portfolio (while in “list view”). But with large portfolio it’s really hard to locate our files without search. But then, after the search is performed, pages loaded aren’t the “portfolio” pages but search result pages, which don’t contain the download link… Can this be corrected somehow?

3) omg… I know I had the third one as well, but I totally forgot what it was… :D It’s too late here anyway, gotta sleep, it’ll probably return to me tomorrow and I’ll post it then :D

2350 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Congrats!

Ah, three years passed so fast! I remember my beginnings and I clearly remember starting to being quite active member of the community in the forums right from the start.

Just keep on creating great music! ;)

2350 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Did anybody else try out the notifications? I get notifications on sales, but I don’t get them for every sale. For now it seems like they are just random.

2350 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Quick question: if a file isn’t rated at all (not 4 stars or higher), does it mean it’s not to be submitted to the FFotM?

2350 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

We definitely need an official word on this from staff. To make it clear once for all, as I’ve seen similar topics pop on Forums now and then…

2350 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Congratulations ;) Just keep the sales counter spinning ;)

2350 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

testing, testing, testing

thanks Ivor \\ and permian \\

2350 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

Just changed my Symbian phone (Nokia n82, a great phone!) with HTC phone on Android platform (HTC One V) two days ago. And I looooove it! :)

But, to be honest, it’s all about your personal preference, whether you enjoy more (ie. the pros and cons of different platforms, the neverending Android VS iOS debate).

2350 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

I have to ‘report’ now, once I got it installed and tested on my Android phone. The app is working great, except for one ‘bug’ – as someone already mentioned, months in Earnings tab are all moved back by one month (for example, it’s showing me my current October balance next to the “September” title, and there is no October).

The other thing I don’t understand is how these notifications work. After I tested the app last night, I got one sale and notification happened. But since this morning, I had two sales but no notifications… What am I doing wrong here? :)

Phone: HTC One V, Android v4.0-something :)
Hello there :) Month bug will be fixed with new update. Notifications scenario: your username & api are saved on external server which should check balance state every 10 min. If there was some change, it sends GCM to you (norification) Please press menu btn then press gcm off and gcm on. Anyway – new update is comming soon so i’ll check is everything ok. Btw. U vazi djeluje uredno sve :)) budi pozdravljen :)

Thanks, I’ll be patient until the next release ;) Hvala!

2350 posts
+6 more
urbazon says

I have to ‘report’ now, once I got it installed and tested on my Android phone. The app is working great, except for one ‘bug’ – as someone already mentioned, months in Earnings tab are all moved back by one month (for example, it’s showing me my current October balance next to the “September” title, and there is no October).

The other thing I don’t understand is how these notifications work. After I tested the app last night, I got one sale and notification happened. But since this morning, I had two sales but no notifications… What am I doing wrong here? :)

Phone: HTC One V, Android v4.0-something :)

by
by
by
by
by
by