Posts by wakin1984

17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wakin1984 says
graphic4444 said
flash isn’t dead… yet. but it will be. it’s a zombie right now, living dead.

I agree, even take a look with desktop flash, have you tried windows 8 developer preview? Flash can’t be installed in IE 10 … The dead of desktop flash will not be far.

Adobe doing terrible job on flash in the recent years with booming of mobile device. And after all, flash player is not the resource that they get big money from. So, they just do not care about it. Do not forget flash is just something bought from Macromedia, this is not that important to Adobe like Photoshop.

Goodbye symbian Goodbye webos Goodbye meego Goodbye flash~ :crying:

17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wakin1984 says

Awesome :)

17 posts
+1 more
wakin1984 says

Looks great :D

17 posts
+1 more
wakin1984 says
Devarai said
Yes, I think as well that ActiveDen etc. is not to become an app store. However JSFL extensions, things to build AIR apps and tutorials can be sold on the Envato marketplaces. Thanks, Devarai

That’s really good news, and I think I should rethink the future of flash.

If its ok, can you share the information with your app? The target device(android phone or tablet), the store(amazon, google). This will give us confidence for the future of flash.

Thank you.

Sorry that I just make a mistake to “report” your previous message while I just want to “quote” it :P

17 posts
+1 more
wakin1984 says

After all, abobe is a company which gain money from selling software.

With the booming market with iphone/ipad/android phone. More and more creative requires, so adobe become even richer than before, but sorry, nothing from flash. Adobe has even shut down its own adobe air appstore.

Flash is cool tool for creating creative content fast and easily, but it’s going to sink. Even adobe itself put html5 as the first place while flash no.2.

Last year’s MAX meeting we saw flash player 11’s demo show, and after 1 year(so long a time) they release the official version of flash player 11. Its obvious that adobe’s strategy with flash has changed, it’s not important anymore.

The rank for actionscript has drop to nearly no.50 in the programming language rank list, even some very strange language’s rank is higher than it.

When everybody said flash is going to dead, it’s really going to dead. The future of flash will become yet another shockwave. So goodbye and good luck with flash, I will still use flash to test creative things but for market, sorry, it do no helps.

17 posts
+1 more
wakin1984 says

Looks great!

17 posts
+1 more
wakin1984 says

to me, bad news :crying:

17 posts
+1 more
wakin1984 says

Nowadays, I just start learning Unity to develop 3D application&games. I have to admit that Unity is a really great tool for develop 3D application&games. So, I just question the feature for flash 3d, even flash will have Molehill.

But today I heard a rock news that Unity will support output for SWF , wow man, I can’t believe this: http://blogs.unity3d.com/2011/02/27/unity-flash-3d-on-the-web/

Unity rocks!!!

17 posts
+1 more
wakin1984 says

congratz :D

17 posts
+1 more
wakin1984 says

Happy first sale,man:D

by
by
by
by
by
by