webdesignerart says

Funnyyy :D

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

I will price all TF themes from $79 and buddypress themes from $99 and any niche themes from $129, for WordPress. Based on my experiences in this field both reviewing and as a theme developer/designer.

But hey, I am not the boss and this is not my themes club. I believe the company and i love this community. Thats why I am here :)

*This is not an official reply from Envato, just my personal opinion :) By the way, I am waiting for my blood test now LOL

Hi everyone!

Blood Test :P

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

I have to do a lot of wordpress themes and sometimes I cannot get everything done. Uploading, Image editing, CSS , HTML, etc etc. I have tried the freelance websites to find a good freelancer to work on projects but without success. Can anyone suggest a good place to find wordpress services. I have lots of work, but so far I have discovered people bid first and take days or weeks to try to figure out a simple theme.

In this marketplace all community members are professional in their respective field and mostly already engaged with big projects.

Try Freelanceswitch :)

And if you like my services then contact me through my profile page with detail requirement.

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Hi guys, Thanks for your kind words, We ll finalize the logo 2 for WebdesignerArt project after themeforest/forrst community member votes statistics mostly like #2 logo so we decided to go with most liked option.

The project will launch soon with beta start, We welcome all of you after webdesignerart launch :)

Thank.you my friends.

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

People can register and store his design work like behance… Where can I find it ???

facepress

http://themeforest.net/item/facepress-community-content-sharing/1861805?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=virusnac

ENJOY :)

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

1. Learn about KISS . 2. Don’t let the text push you around. 3. Don’t reinvent the wheel. 4. Think about all the possibilities. 5. You can’t polish a turd.
This is amazing. I like this the best.
I like this logo design but this logo is inspired from this: http://carlosviloria.com/2012/01/business-card-mockup-vol-1/

That’s why i can’t use this logo design. Overall concept is good :)

So that’s why i design WDA logo on my own design/concepts.

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

theis 1,2 and 3 logo… where is no. 4 :)

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Hi Guys, First of all Big thanks for all of you for your very honest critics regarding for logo :) I am very lucky.

The statistics of logos that people like most in themeforest/forrst is logo 7 compared by other logo designs but overall not much as satisfy with so i have but modify logo 7 and also 1 new logo added in design because in web designer art logo the text is very small i need clear bold words, so please give your words for these logo which u like or not.

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Those are just bundles… however it still kills the sales in some way. But I don’t care, I refuse to sell my wordpress themes lower than $49.

There will always be people (e.g.: the neighbours’ son who just learned webdesign at high school) who will do/sell it for cheaper price. But those who need quality will always pay the price.

Hey Guys, already the sales are very slow if i we going to price high so at the end of month its not profitable to us. See this site: http://www.mightydeals.com/all_deals How are sales Killing day by day :(

+1 :)

by
by
by
by
by
by